Wheels and Tires All about wheels and tires. What fits, show tires, and so on

Chick needs Advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 03:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by reebabez
I LOVEEEE CARS!!! YOU SHOULD, SO I CAN SELL YOU ONE!! HAHA-JUST KIDDIN. n i'm sicilian, so i don't take "no" well.

yea, maybe slotted and drilled, but a good point was made...i will go through them faster...but this is the thing. i go through them fast because of the way i drive and i need to stop FAST sometimes, at least once a day i break 100 and that's at least too...i don't drive, i try and show every wussy who thinks he has a car that my lil 2.4L can cream his @$$.

-as for the pictures...they'll be coming. promise. only been here less than a day!!

imperial blue...this was my dream, but i waited 8 weeks for my beemer, wasn't waitin 8 weeks for this baby... nice car!!
erm. its laser blue. but thanks though
Old 04-28-2008, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol..dun encourage them...next thing ya kno...ur gunna be the brooklyn pinup gal...
Old 04-28-2008, 04:00 PM

ok i love both imperial and laser, sorry zen, you got some in the shade there, shoulda kept lookin. (and gimme a break i AM a girl....) would've taken either. got stuck with silver, but stays lookin amazinn!!
as for the pin up girl comment lambo. i may be in the car or around it, but not putting up pics washin my car in a bikini or white t-shirt. HAHAHA!! sorry boys, this is not my space-just kiddin. i think i've appointed lambo as my body guard here...lol. should i mention i'm a black belt too?-oh, that's for another forum.
i dont think i got too much work done today... yous are funny i like funny.

as for the brakes...i might go up that ALLEY (ok that was wayyy corny, go ahead, make fun for that)-seems what i'm lookin for...

and i love your bumble bee lambo!! how come not everyone has a lot of pics of their cars?

Last edited by reebabez; 04-28-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-28-2008, 04:00 PM

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 01

for another sicilian!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:02 PM

Pics or ban, as usual.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:08 PM

I DON'T KNOW THE RULES!!! i just got here!! i'll get pics before the week is through!! it's been raining and it won't look hot with leaves and mud on it!! sillies!!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:10 PM

I wasnt necessairily talking about the car. ;-)
Old 04-28-2008, 04:17 PM

Welcome to the site... tough scicilian chick from brooklyn... I dont think any of the e-humpers could handle her. Where abouts are you. I spent a few years living right on the border of queens and brooklyn right on the end of rockaway blvd.

As for the brakes... ceramic pads are my personal choice. I went with GMPP drilled and slotted. Just make sure what ever you get the slots are straight and reach the edge of the rotor... otherwise they are not doing the job they are designed to do.

Make sure you check out crateenginedepot.com for all your parts needs... they are one of the best vendors we have on here.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:20 PM

Go CED teh gmpp rotors are great and you can do hwak pads
Old 04-28-2008, 04:37 PM

u bet i'm a tough sicilian chick. but i'm tricky, just like my boy. ima lil blonde girl, but looks are deceiving. never judge, cuz u never know whats under the hood. that's y i'm good at my job and sell a lot. guys come here and see the blonde chick and say:

"hmm lets try her, i'll flirt and get a good deal, she doesn't know anything, she's a girl, and before they know it i'm coming home with a good $4k JUST FROM THAT ONE IDIOT...!!" and that's why i have 2 cars!!! (ps- i dont rip everyone off, just the jerks that deserve it... not all dealers are "car salesmen" just wanted to push that theory out of the way)

oh i wish i could have more, one for each day of the week...

I got another question coming cuz i got a lot of good suggestions for brakes and it's workin out well...so.. it'll come after i get a little more work done here. this is like bein a kid in a candy shop
Old 04-28-2008, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by BigTizzle903
forget the rain, silver's and blonde's look good wet : lol

haha times 2

dnt mind it chickie...

welcome to the site...
Old 04-28-2008, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by BlackMachine
haha times 2

dnt mind it chickie...

welcome to the site...
i don't mind. i been with BMW for 9 years and a manager for 6. back then a woman salesman was unheard of and women didn't reall shop for cars 9and there still arent too many saleswomen and mostly men shop) i'm definitely used to being around men and can handle it all (well mostly, there IS a limit), i actually now just find it funny when i used to think they are pigs...the things you guys come up with, it's hilarious, and sometimes even cute

and i got me a bodyguard if he accepts-lol

do i start a new thread? i'm really new to this stuff, sorry i'm being a helpless "girl" but i won't be for long, i'll even have ideas too..

Last edited by reebabez; 04-28-2008 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-28-2008, 04:46 PM

Start a new thread for what? Your pics? Absolutely so they will be the first thing seen in the thread.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:33 PM

no blackjack!! for new questions!!! haha
Old 04-28-2008, 05:36 PM

no blackjack!! for new questions!!! haha
Oh riiiiight!

There are different sections of the forum so you'll want to be sure to post your question in the right section. Yes, you'll have to start a new thread for each if it is a new subject.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:45 PM

My advice, do up the beamer! But then I'm biased I guess.

What model do you have? Unless I missed that.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:49 PM

I LOVEEEE CARS!!! YOU SHOULD, SO I CAN SELL YOU ONE!! HAHA-JUST KIDDIN. n i'm sicilian, so i don't take "no" well.

yea, maybe slotted and drilled, but a good point was made...i will go through them faster...but this is the thing. i go through them fast because of the way i drive and i need to stop FAST sometimes, at least once a day i break 100 and that's at least too...i don't drive, i try and show every wussy who thinks he has a car that my lil 2.4L can cream his @$$.

-as for the pictures...they'll be coming. promise. only been here less than a day!!

imperial blue...this was my dream, but i waited 8 weeks for my beemer, wasn't waitin 8 weeks for this baby... nice car!!
my family owns a chevrolet dealership, we are italian too, man, i might just make a trip down to see what you look like
Old 04-28-2008, 05:54 PM

Welcome to the site! Lota e-humpers here. Post pictures of your car! Who cares if it's dirty.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:01 PM

a lot of us gets excited when a girl joins here
Old 04-28-2008, 06:06 PM

see this is the thing, i have a 335iCp 300hp twin turbo with equal amounts of torque and NOlag... beemers are exactly that and don't need too much fine tuning cuz them germans are perfectionists, and BMW really is "the ultimate driving machine" all you want it to do is go faster and faster but NOTHING HANDLES the road like a BMW...

american muscle cars are great for doing work, cuz there is soooo much you can do and make it your very own. 1 German and 1 american muscle. chevy and BMW...best of both worlds. my ss sprchg'd is my toy. and i appreciate you all helping me out
Old 04-28-2008, 06:10 PM

I'd still work on your beamer myself. Some nice wheels, big brake kit, maybe some after market body stuff, keep it subtle and simple and thats what works best IMO anyway.

But to each thier own since you like your SS start wit the basics like a stage kit and header and catback that should put a smile on your face for a while.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:12 PM

would YOU post YOUR car dirty ace? lol besides i'm trying to work my butt off here, it has to be a day i get off early, or the weekend...

i gotta thank you guys for makin me laugh all day...haha

Originally Posted by Jackalope
I'd still work on your beamer myself. Some nice wheels, big brake kit, maybe some after market body stuff, keep it subtle and simple and thats what works best IMO anyway.

But to each thier own since you like your SS start wit the basics like a stage kit and header and catback that should put a smile on your face for a while.
yup that's along the lines of my next questions...but i gotta save that cuz i got a lot of questions. i dont need too much exterior, i like that simple too, mostly what's under...

got a beemer too? whatcha got, and i'll sell you a new one...hehe

Last edited by reebabez; 04-28-2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-28-2008, 06:12 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm an assistant Mgr. for BMW, and know alot about beemers (and have one). But i love my SS!! I bought my cobalt ss superchg'd. In july of '06 and haven't done a thing to it yet (and that's the whole reason i bought it) I just haven't had any time. The way I hit the pedal i go through pads more than i should have to, so i'm starting with basic brakes. I been looking at slotted rotors and ceramic pads, and have a few in mind, any suggestions on companies/websites i should use? I dont want anything drilled and slotted, just slotted... thanks
what model motor cycle do you have?
Old 04-28-2008, 06:18 PM

no motor cycle joe- an '06 cobalt ss supercharged and a BMW 335iCp in man. trans. my two boys. maybe a bike one day...but that's pushin the fem. i think... i don't wanna be like a biker girl... i'd rather have a hundred cars.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by joeworkstoohard
what model motor cycle do you have?
BMW cars

BMW motorcycles

no motor cycle joe- an '06 cobalt ss supercharged and a BMW 335iCp in man. trans. my two boys. maybe a bike one day...but that's pushin the fem. i think... i don't wanna be like a biker girl... i'd rather have a hundred cars.
Biker chicks FTMFW!!!

Last edited by blackjack hotrods; 04-28-2008 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Chick needs Advice