ZZ Performance ZZ Performance is a proud Supporting Vendor

ZZP Rattles

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just had a co-worker rev my car while was under it, confirmed that it's coming from around the cat or flex pipe and it's not a leak as a result of bolts being loose.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jwolf8604
they got my resonator on tue, and got my second one today (remember I mailed them two, one broken....one was brand new and rattling already). They said they should begin testing tomorrow and try to figure out the problem so they can maybe ship some by the end of next week. Please everybody contact them. I want them to be as urgent about this as I am....My exhaust sucks and I have had to wait WAY TOO LONG. (ordered first resonator 3/11/08)
i had them send me a prepaid shipping label, (they wanted it for testing) and then once they recieved it then i gave em the old... "you have my **** i want my money back"

that way i didnt have to pay to send it to them, suckers. and to think they wanted me to pay for it...

remember it was my second one as well... this has been going on since 2007

i didnt get **** for my first one but a sore ass after they reamed me...

and then try'd to f**k me again... i out smarted them this time...
Old 07-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just heard back from zoomer, and he's being very accomodating.

i always felt like things will not always be perfect. that's the world we live in. sometimes you get something that is not what you expected. and that's fine. as long as the company you got it from makes it right. and that's what they're doing.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:48 PM

I don't want anyone to get me wrong. I am really upset with the hassell I am dealing with, but the customer service at zzp is SUPERB! That makes a shitty situation just gassy. I will not turn my back on ZZP as long as they continue to show the respect for us as the consumer. they have been excellent.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:22 PM

I will second that. ZZP has really shown me what customer service is about. I'm glad I opted to go with them for my header dp solution. I'm in need of a resonator tho now cuz my magnaflow exhaust is way too loud w/ header dp on.

Somebody send me one of the broken ones that rattle. PM me if your wanting to get rid of it. I"ll deal w/ it.

Last edited by RyanRacer48; 10-03-2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2008, 04:12 PM

Thumbs up

I Like ZZP. When I had my Grand Prix I bought one of their turbo kits, fuel injectors, heck I bought everything from them. I ordered one day, it was at my door the next UPS ground. Great Customer Service! I also gave them like $4K over 3 years but it was fun
Old 10-10-2008, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by jwolf8604
I don't want anyone to get me wrong. I am really upset with the hassell I am dealing with, but the customer service at zzp is SUPERB! That makes a shitty situation just gassy. I will not turn my back on ZZP as long as they continue to show the respect for us as the consumer. they have been excellent.
Superb my ass.... They sent me spark plugs that didnt fit the damn car, then wanted me to ship them back so they could sell me something more expensive. Ten dollars for a set of plugs, plus ten dollars to ship them back.........double the price of plugs FTL!!!

I guess I shouldnt complain, I only got shafted for ten dollars...........their off my list just because of that. Mistakes happen, they handled mine for ****, even after they achknowleged the f up.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Supporting Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by runriot
Superb my ass.... They sent me spark plugs that didnt fit the damn car, then wanted me to ship them back so they could sell me something more expensive. Ten dollars for a set of plugs, plus ten dollars to ship them back.........double the price of plugs FTL!!!

I guess I shouldnt complain, I only got shafted for ten dollars...........their off my list just because of that. Mistakes happen, they handled mine for ****, even after they achknowleged the f up.
This doesn't sound like an accurate representation of the situation. I don't know what happened but your story is not how we normally handle things. Please PM me with your original order number.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:30 PM

hungryhip, you had to pay full price for a second resonator after you already sent back the defective one?
Old 10-11-2008, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Zooomer
This doesn't sound like an accurate representation of the situation. I don't know what happened but your story is not how we normally handle things. Please PM me with your original order number.
QUOTED EMAIL!

Alright, can you send them back and we can offer you the 1 step cooler ones or a deal on a different style plug?

Thank you for your business,
Turbo Tim
ZZPerformance.com
Please leave the old emails attached.

This is an e-mail from ZZPerformance.com. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

I replied that it would cost me the same as I paid for the plugs to send them back, and that I wanted the two step colder, and was told you only had 1 step colder plugs. After checking your sight again, the two step option was removed that day. I never received a reply after that. As I said, it just didnt make much sense for me to send back a set of spark plugs, costing me shipping charge, to just get the same amount back. Either way I was out that money. I have the original emails, and dont believe I was ever given an order number , as it was burried in with the Header/Downpipe refund, so everything went through email, and the remainder from the downpipe money was refunded. I have saved all the emails though, and would be happy to send them to you.