2010+ Future Cruze Discussions Discussions and information related to the upcoming 2010 Chevy Cruze

Vince buys a Cruze LTZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 11:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great choice for your Cruze Vince. My 2012 LTZ is also the Granite Black (a real head turner) with the black and brick interior in Aug of last year. The 2012 LTZ comes stock with some of the RS appearance group, including the sport tuned suspension. It also gets the 18" wheels and low profile tires, spare tire, fog lights and upgraded interior, heated 6way power drivers, front seats but no rear wing, which I feel would look way out of place on this car, and the 2012 nav at $995 is a $1000 less than 2011. They changed from a hard drive to a SDHC card. The only option I didn't get was the always leaky sun roof. Never had much luck with sun roofs and when open they let all the nice cool air conditioned air out . I live in FL. And as for quiet. To give you an idea how far they've come in automotive technology, the windshield is even sound deadening using tha latest technology in safety glass. And you never have to take the ign key out of your pocket, which is a slight pain when you go out to the car in the driveway to pat yourself on the back for buying such a nice compact, very fuel efficient car with all the bells and whistles of most full sized, gas guzzling, so called luxury cars. And handles very nicely. No sports car, but sporty.

Auto door lock and unlock, via key fob, and remote start. Don't forget to put the key in your pocket though or you'll have to go back in the house to get it before you can get into it. It's got a great sound system too. In my book there's nothing not to like.

All in all I am in love with my Cruze even after trading my, Vince tuned and full CIA bolt on, 2009 SS/TT sedan. I've made a trip to NY so far and the car is much more comfortable the the SS, but NOT MUSHY at all.

Having said all that. I AM thinking about Vince's tune. That would put the icing on the cake but still missing the bolt on candles. His tune would give you a reason to move the stick to the left and play.

Whoops! I guess I better change my sig.

Last edited by buellfooll; 05-14-2012 at 11:53 AM.