General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

i am pissed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i am pissed!!!

i went to dairy queen tonight, just pulled in and then some ol dude was backing out of the parking spot beside of me and boom he hits my door and then he just keeps backing up.... needless to say tomorrow i am gonna take it to local body shop to get the estimate, but i will have to have a new door...he said i am sorry i was talking to my granddaughter and wasn't paying attention....good thing he was an ol man or it would have been on...damn its pisses me off that nobody around this place can drive and my car takes the punishment for it.......
Old 02-15-2007, 08:00 PM

did u exchange insurance info?

also ive only had my car 1 month but i park on an angle EVERYWHERE i go

too many lame ass drivers on the roar imo.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:01 PM

that sux big time man... hope you get it fixed fast and back on the road
Old 02-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Banned

wow man that sucks. i hope you got all his info. so you can get it taken care of. i like the way the car looks aboe this post by the way
Old 02-15-2007, 08:06 PM

some ass attorney backed into me at the court house and tried to make it my fault cuz i was in a no parking zone except my car was parked i was driving it... 900 bucks for a dent and 2 scratches...
Old 02-15-2007, 08:48 PM

The second week I had my Balt I was parked in front of a liqour store waiting....(actually waiting on someone to show up to go to the Restaurant next door, just to clarify). Some STUPID beeyatch pulls up next to my passenger side real close. I'm actually about to start the car and move because she making me nervous, when she flings her door open, BAM!. My car rocks on the frame. I jump out almost in tears I'm so pissed. And this **** just keeps walking away like the person whose car she just jacked wasn't standing there cursing at her.
Turns out by sheer luck she opened her door and connected with my rear rim. Little white smudge that rubbed right off. She was lucky because I was about to slash all four of her tires and leave.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:54 PM

I know how you feel....I actually caught some lady door'ing my car in plain sight. It was windy s f**k that night and I had a bad feeling. So i stood outside in the cold and watched this lady get out. As soon as she pushed the door open, the door went smack! I freaken screamed, Hey you bitch! you just f**kin' door'd me you ****! She goes on to say; oh i tried to stop it, I was holding the door blah blah blah....I told her if you really tried to be careful, I wouldn't have heard you door hit my door from 50ft. away! Needless to say I got her info and what not and didn't go thru insurance of course...just made her cough up 150 bucks for the trouble.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:52 PM

i am horrified of door dents, at school i only park in the larger parking spots even if i have to wait 20 minuts for one to open up. and before my first class i wait untill the next car pulls up and they leave before i get out to go to class. i'm so paranoid, i couldnt imagine someone backing into my car like htat!

on a similar note, after shopping i returned to my car to find a van like parked (they were loading the van or something) behind me and some other folks, but i went in to start my car and let off the brake and my car started rolling back a little (like 6 inches) and the old driver of the van happens to be passing by. he though i was trying to back into him, he belted out and about **** his pants... the look on his face! lol. i was like- well bitch, otta my way.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by killianss
did u exchange insurance info?

also ive only had my car 1 month but i park on an angle EVERYWHERE i go

too many lame ass drivers on the roar imo.
Parking on an angle is a bad idea...just watch out for a hole 16 year olds with shopping carts.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:13 AM

i'm so **** about parking...i know how stupid people are. i have a hard time finding a "good" spot to park. so far so good though.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I went to the Brown's game vs. Steelers (in Cleveland). I figure it is a new car no one will touch it. I get out of the $20 lot next to the stadium. Nice dent behind the passenger door. Looked like someone punched it, it was a little high for door impact. Someone spit on my car drunk from a bar once too. At the game, I really wish whoever it was had still been around. At the bar, they tried to drive away when we jumped out. They got a nice broken back window. I wish I could catch people in the act like that. You are lucky to have been there when it happened; I still have an ill stomach from the dent that happened out of sight.