Parts Buy and sell your parts

Scammed By Godly...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
so op says that Godly asked him to send the payment as a gift , and Godly says that he never said that since he doesnt get charged paypal fees...

So does any of yall have their messages still ? how about taking a screenshot of that an posting it on here then we'll know who's telling the truth or not I know that doesnt solve the problem with the tracking number but it will shed some light !
Old 04-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SunburstSS
so op says that Godly asked him to send the payment as a gift , and Godly says that he never said that since he doesnt get charged paypal fees...

So does any of yall have their messages still ? how about taking a screenshot of that an posting it on here then we'll know who's telling the truth or not I know that doesnt solve the problem with the tracking number but it will shed some light !

Shows that the OP already lied in his OP, so what does that say for the rest of him?
Old 04-04-2011, 10:13 AM

i needed lulz w/ my coffee this morning.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:16 AM

Sorry sir you can go on and on about how important you think you are but its not the point. Im not saying I believe either one of you either. Simply just trying to through things out there. You claim your parents take care of all your shipping crap then have them make a simple phone call or when your on your lunch break make a phone call its not all that hard. You have time to post crap about your car and take pics of your woman and your car with friends on multiple forums and all that stuff but you mean to tell me you don't have 2 minutes of your oh so important life to prove your the bigger man and did your part of this transaction and put the op's words to shame? All it takes is a phone call.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Godly

Shows that the OP already lied in his OP, so what does that say for the rest of him?
And there ya have it....enough said now just geg the dude a tracking number and he can stfu for good and you wipe your slate clean,. Atleast your trying to handle it.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:14 AM

^ all hes done is prove the 45 dollar point, still dont see why he hasnt pm'd/texted/called the op.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:16 AM

Ok im glad you "SHIPPED" it all im saying is i didnt get it and i didnt recieve a refund or any of your pm's back thats all im saying man. you couldnt even respond to my pm's or get me a tracking number. i have shipped something before and wrote down the wrong adress i called ups got it all straightened out. all im saying is i paid you 45.00 dollars and never got my item or a refund and you never responded to my pm's and thats pretty shitty so whatever
Old 04-04-2011, 11:17 AM

sometimes a receipt will do with the area code you sent to on it..
Old 04-04-2011, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by slobalt22
^ all hes done is prove the 45 dollar point, still dont see why he hasnt pm'd/texted/called the op.
Ok so he already proved the guy lied about one thing. Now my question is if he lied about this what makes you think he has not lied about everything else? I am really starting to understand why so many people have left this site and there is not many people on here that wanna help with stuff.

Godly, I think you are a great guy always have some good ideas and you have always answered peoples questions. Dont worry about this stupid thread. <--- has been slowly going down. Everyone that ever helped people haved left because of junk like this
Old 04-04-2011, 11:21 AM

i thought godly was cool to i never had a problem with him just if i pay for something and dont get it or a refund and no responses at all... theres something wrong thats all im saying so whatever ill just be out 45 bucks but thats terrible service and ill never buy anything from him again
Old 04-04-2011, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by 1 SLOW SS
i thought godly was cool to i never had a problem with him just if i pay for something and dont get it or a refund and no responses at all... theres something wrong thats all im saying so whatever ill just be out 45 bucks but thats terrible service and ill never buy anything from him again
I get where you are coming from and it sucks to loss out on 45 bucks but I mean there are times that i dont get on here for weeks at a time. But i mean its all up to the person you are buying from. One way or the other the part maybe lost somewhere. It is probably sitting somewhere with no label because it got ripped off or maybe it came open and someone was just like oh i want this. But i mean really its p to the person you bought it from at that point if he would want to refund the money or not. I have bought from a store online once and never got the item. They gave me a tracking number and it said it was delivered and I talked to my mail carrier and he said he has never seen it and they never refunded me my money. I just never delt with them again and delt with it.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:44 AM

^ ur an idiot. godly should refund his 45 bucks he "doesnt need" the money anyway, its the sellers responsibility not the buyers to get the items to the consumer. from now on when we order things and the seller doesnt send em we should all be like "o **** welp im not getting a refund"? no logical sense in that. refund his money, call it a day, everyones happy
Old 04-04-2011, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by slobalt22
^ ur an idiot. godly should refund his 45 bucks he "doesnt need" the money anyway, its the sellers responsibility not the buyers to get the items to the consumer. from now on when we order things and the seller doesnt send em we should all be like "o **** welp im not getting a refund"? no logical sense in that. refund his money, call it a day, everyones happy
Im not saying that godly shouldnt give him his money but obviously he is not going to so what im saying is take it as a life example and say **** it. he has made a thread and posted what he thinks what else is there to do? If he really wants his money back gifted or not he can dispute the charges on paypal and get his money back. He is being just as lazy as godly and if he really cared about getting his money....email paypal and dispute the charge. they will give it back. but to your statement of me being an idiot, i in no way said that godly shouldnt give him the money back but it is up to him and him only. I am just gonna laugh my @$$ off when this guy gets the part in the mail. Becuase ill put money on it he doesnt come back on here and apoligize
Old 04-04-2011, 11:53 AM

ok, i retract ur an idiot from my last post lol. but if godly wants to uphold whatever reputation he thinks he has on this site then he should refund the guys money, then if the dudes cool and does receive the part he should let godly know and pay him back, but i shipped headlights to a guy, he never got them, i refunded his money and then received one headlight in the mail from the postal service it was beat all to ****. wasnt mine nor the buyers fault we both did our part but shipping companies, ecspecially the local postal service are shitty at their job.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:55 AM

why would godly scam someone out of $45 if he is an engineer at a good company? It is hardly worth the effort.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by 1 SLOW SS
whatever you'll be out of $45?? sounds like your taking it a little light, especially when you have an opportunity to call godly out, but to me it sounds like you received your package...
Old 04-04-2011, 11:57 AM

I hear you. If it was me I would refund the money but like I said earlier the one thing that is funny to me about this is the OP already lied about the money in the first place and really who is to say that he just doesnt like how he dealt with everything OR maybe the part was not in the condition he expected and is now just saying all this crap to get his money back. This is one of the reasons it is so hard to buy from people online. Because you never really know what you are getting.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by 05Slowline
never send as a gift unless it's your buddy, you can still send 45 with like a 2 dollar fee you just take the fee when you send it, don't pass it off on the seller.
Disagree with this, the fee that is put on there is the sellers responsibility as it is a fee for recieving money. Whenever I sell something on here, regardless of the price I dont have people send it to me as a gift, rather I consider as a business transaction and assume all fees. Thats how you do business.

Last edited by coopercharge; 04-04-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by coopercharge
Disagree with this, the fee that is put on there is the sellers responsibility as it is a fee for recieving money. Whenever I sell something on here, regardless of the price I dont have people send it to me as a gift, rather I consider as a business tranaction and assume all fees. Thats how you do business.
that's how it's done. css.net or not.

your totally right.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:14 PM

After seeing that pctar I believe godley. I don't think he would scam. Maybe he's a busy guy and for got to ship. Who knows. But I don't think he would scam you
Old 04-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by moranjames89
why would godly scam someone out of $45 if he is an engineer at a good company? It is hardly worth the effort.
This.

/thread.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
op should just call ups or fedex say something was shipped to me and i didnt get the tracking number can you look it up. will take 5 mins.idk y everyone is making it seem like godly is the only one who can do it. if you know what carrier was used one call will get the info.
hell give me the ops info and i do it and get the tracking number so all this info can get supplied and everyong can stop arguing and throwing godly under the bus. i take his word and if hes a busy man hes a busy man. i dont think he would scam someone out of 45 bux when he works 40+hrs overtime. im pretty sure he makes a good amount of money to make 45 dollars look like nothing to him
also all the ripping into his gf isnt needed at all.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Banned

Old 04-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Cobalt08LS
op should just call ups or fedex say something was shipped to me and i didnt get the tracking number can you look it up. will take 5 mins.idk y everyone is making it seemike godly is the only one who can do it.
hell give me the ops info and i do it and get the tracking number so all this info can get supplied. i take godlys word and if hes a busy man hes a busy man.
also all the ripping into his gf isnt needed at all.
Agreed ecspecially with the bolded part.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by moranjames89
CAD Operator...not engineer.

Quick Reply: Scammed By Godly...