Originally Posted by cmatthewb101
Yea, never did anything for me.
lmao
Old 04-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cobalt08LS
i agree.
i mean idk how he doesnt have time at allllllll to call someone that makes me wonder. but still. i take it he gets a lunch break so it shouldnt be that difficult to make a call.
You all really need to read. It was shipped through the POST OFFICE, which opens at 9 am and closes at 5 pm. So how am I going to call on my way to work at 5:30 AM?

Like I said before im not authorized to use my desk phone for "Non-Buisness" calls and im only allowed to use my cell phone on my lunch break, which is at noon and so is the postmasters, so how am i suppose to get through at that time?

I did attempt a call to my local PO on my lunch break but you know what happened? She didn't answer, because guess what? Shes not in the office.

Its not my fault I work a schedule that means I can't get to the PO on time and in no way shape or form would I take a day off for this bullshit.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:36 PM

Well im calling after class and ill see if its at my post office or whatever.. If you shipped it thats fine but you could of atleast had the decency to respond to my pm's or give me an update man..and as the seller its your responsibility to make sure its delivered
Old 04-04-2011, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Godly
You all really need to read. It was shipped through the POST OFFICE, which opens at 9 am and closes at 5 pm. So how am I going to call on my way to work at 5:30 AM?

Like I said before im not authorized to use my desk phone for "Non-Buisness" calls and im only allowed to use my cell phone on my lunch break, which is at noon and so is the postmasters, so how am i suppose to get through at that time?

I did attempt a call to my local PO on my lunch break but you know what happened? She didn't answer, because guess what? Shes not in the office.

Its not my fault I work a schedule that means I can't get to the PO on time and in no way shape or form would I take a day off for this bullshit.
Post Office™ Locations in the GLEN FORK, WV area

Wow, that was hard.

Lunch is 1:00pm - 1:30 pm. They're open until 4:30. You're off work at 4.

There's also 4+ USPS locations within 5 miles of your "hometown" here on CSS, all with varying times of availability.

And all of them are open on Saturdays, at varying times as well.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:39 PM

what if his username was god. So you were scammed by god lol
Old 04-04-2011, 01:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

my bad i must of missed where you said that u shipped thru post office.
use someone elses desk phone to make the call. the'll never know it was you

idk see if a family member can make the call for you since your pretty much saying a phone call from you wont happen since you cant all out,
Old 04-04-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Achilles
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lifter

Wow, that was hard.

There's also 4+ USPS locations within 5 miles of your "hometown" here on CSS, all with varying times of availability.

idkkkkk
Old 04-04-2011, 01:42 PM

I know this guy, he would never scam someone, 45.or 450 he wouldnt scam you. Hes hardly worried about 45 dollars lol the guy actually has givin me free **** just because he didnt need it and hes a good guy. I believe the package was shipped, and the gf **** was very uncalled for. Let them settle this and everyone else stay out of it.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Premium Member

Wow, that was hard.

Lunch at the PO as far as i've ever known is noon,i've lived near that post office my whole 20 years of life and its always been noon, not 1, and I called at noon and no answer. I think I know when the post office 3 minutes away from my house is on lunch

and I get off work at SIX, where did you get four?

and I thought i'd have to call the PO that It was mailed at?

and I still work 7-12 on saturdays and can't get out by the time the PO closes on that day either (N)
Old 04-04-2011, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by redcobalt07
what if his username was god. So you were scammed by god lol
hahaha so many ppl crack me up on here
Old 04-04-2011, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by D_sean257
I know this guy, he would never scam someone, 45.or 450 he wouldnt scam you. Hes hardly worried about 45 dollars lol the guy actually has givin me free **** just because he didnt need it and hes a good guy. I believe the package was shipped, and the gf **** was very uncalled for. Let them settle this and everyone else stay out of it.
It doesn't matter if he's a good guy to you. Truth of the matter here is, he's making excuses so he can avoid responsibility. As the seller, it's his responsibility that the product gets the buyer, not insult the buyer and tell everyone else they're wrong.

I don't care about when his availability is. It took me 5 minutes to look up online when USPS locations are open. It's his responsibility to make this right; and if Slow has to, he can always dispute it with the bank as a fraudulent charge; Which at this point with Godly's attitude, that's what he'll have to do. Then the bank will go after Godly for the money lol
Old 04-04-2011, 01:47 PM

I'm liking this lifter guy. Tellin it like it is.

not sure if this was already asked but godly did you get delivery confirmation when you shipped his stuff?
Premium Member

It doesn't matter if he's a good guy to you. Truth of the matter here is, he's making excuses so he can avoid responsibility. As the seller, it's his responsibility that the product gets the buyer, not insult the buyer and tell everyone else they're wrong.

I don't care about when his availability is. It took me 5 minutes to look up online when USPS locations are open. It's his responsibility to make this right; and if Slow has to, he can always dispute it with the bank as a fraudulent charge; Which at this point with Godly's attitude, that's what he'll have to do. Then the bank will go after Godly for the money lol
Well I do. Im not about to take off from my job for this bullshit.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:48 PM

Lunch at the PO as far as i've ever known is noon,i've lived near that post office my whole 20 years of life and its always been noon, not 1, and I called at noon and no answer. I think I know when the post office 3 minutes away from my house is on lunch

and I get off work at SIX, where did you get four?

and I thought i'd have to call the PO that It was mailed at?

and I still work 7-12 on saturdays and can't get out by the time the PO closes on that day either (N)
More excuses. PO take a 30 minute lunch; It's how they work. They have a database of information to track what was shipped. You can call most any location to figure it out.

So you basically work 6 days a week, from 6:30am - 6:00pm, then 7:00am - 12:00pm on Saturdays? That seems unlikely.

Get some ***** and admit to your mistake, or fix it. Because trust me, you don't want a bank coming after you to get their money. 45$ or not, they'll get it from you one way or another.
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Cobalt08LS
not sure if this was already asked but godly did you get delivery confirmation when you shipped his stuff?
I didn't get anything, mom just dropped it at the PO for me. Simply shipped a package with no extras.

agree im on your side as latley idek who to believe anymore. it either got shipped and got lost or it never got shipped.
and if it got shipped and lost the only way to prove it is the confirmation number
ive shipped tonssssss of times and have never had anything get lost. it could happen but idk how common it is.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:49 PM

Still didnt respond to my post but its cool man whatever ... ill call the post office then try to go through paypal.. if u shipped it all u had to do was respond to my pm's
Old 04-04-2011, 01:49 PM

Well I do. Im not about to take off from my job for this bullshit.
Boo hoo. Then maybe you should have never ******* sold anything to begin with, you irresponsible, childish *****. If you don't have the time to do business, don't **** around with other people's money.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:50 PM

I didn't get anything, mom just dropped it at the PO for me. Simply shipped a package with no extras.
well than that was the rong move right there.
she got asked delivery confirmation which states when it was picked up and delivered and she simply said no. i get delivery confirmation for everyttthingggggg. she should have simply gotten it for the 70 cents it costs.
im also suprised you didnt tell her to get it just to cover your self in situations like this.

seeing that you didnt get it you pretty much wont be able to track it because if you labled the box your self all the post office does is type in the zip code and puts a lable on it and gets you out the door in less than 3 minutes.

good luck with this mess.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:50 PM

way to be responsible moron.

Make your mom call then.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:51 PM

The guy works 40 hours ot a week, he is up and at work when they open and they are closed before he is off work. Either way its not yours,mine or anyone elses dispute but theirs. So let them deal with it.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:52 PM

Boo hoo. Then maybe you should have never ******* sold anything to begin with, you irresponsible, childish *****. If you don't have the time to do business, don't **** around with other people's money.
Ok this made me laugh.

Your mom?

Last edited by redcobalt07; 04-04-2011 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2011, 01:52 PM

i love you.. no homo

your exactly right

Quick Reply: Scammed By Godly...