Parts Buy and sell your parts

Scammed By Godly...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cobalt08LS
all in a nutshell i guess you gota either figure it out and hope all goes well to get your money refunded. or figure out if you can get a tracking number if it was shipped out and it got lost than go after ups or fed ex.
or just get over the fact that your out of 45 dollars and move on.
everyone has lost or blown money in their lifes.
thats why people these days work. and if you have a job than when you get a paycheck you can say theres my 45 dollars. theres no point to drag on about it day after day. you have all right to be pissed but i guess you either have to resolve it or simply get over it.
i have blown money for stupid **** that i could have done my self lotts of times.. and i got over it. i didnt go back to the place and say i could have done this myself can i have my money back.
Disagree. He can take the steps necessary to get his money back. Bitching about him on here, is kind of like taking his claim to the BBB (although obviously less organized) to report a mis-sell by the seller. This gives the seller a chance to remedy the situation. It's obvious the seller is responding, so he can continue to take positive steps towards trying to get his product or his money back. But obviously, it depends on how responsible the seller is.

Don't bash 1 Slow. Everyone else on here was bashing Godly's woman, not Slow. He is just trying to figure out what the hell is going on, and Godly and others are just putting him in the dirt. Obviously any one would be pissed after multiple PMs, attempts at contact, and still nothing in hand to show for it (especially after refusal/dismissal of contact on the seller's part)

All in all, people need to take responsibility for their actions. Slow for his gift thing (which really doesn't even matter in the case that's being made) and Godly for not providing a tracking # and not providing any evidence.

So how about every one here just STFU, and be mature and responsible adults?
Old 04-04-2011, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by lilredg588
Well hell just tell us how you really feel lol
I don't like seeing fellow Cobalt members get screwed. And when the seller is acting like this, it gets under my skin.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:09 PM

Correct i tried to file a claim through paypal and i told godly multiple times i would if he didnt respond to my pm's i literally sent 3 pm's telling him im gonna have to file a claim if i dont hear anything back.. never heard back so i went to file a claim and when i put in the number through paypal it said deal with the seller directly....
Old 04-04-2011, 01:10 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Lifter
Disagree. He can take the steps necessary to get his money back. Bitching about him on here, is kind of like taking his claim to the BBB (although obviously less organized) to report a mis-sell by the seller. This gives the seller a chance to remedy the situation. It's obvious the seller is responding, so he can continue to take positive steps towards trying to get his product or his money back. But obviously, it depends on how responsible the seller is.

Don't bash 1 Slow. Everyone else on here was bashing Godly's woman, not Slow. He is just trying to figure out what the hell is going on, and Godly and others are just putting him in the dirt. Obviously any one would be pissed after multiple PMs, attempts at contact, and still nothing in hand to show for it (especially after refusal/dismissal of contact on the seller's part)

All in all, people need to take responsibility for their actions. Slow for his gift thing (which really doesn't even matter in the case that's being made) and Godly for not providing a tracking # and not providing any evidence.

So how about every one here just STFU, and be mature and responsible adults?
im not really bashing him im saying to continue to work **** out. and if he cant file a claim with paypal because he sent it as a gift than theres nothing much really he can do if godly wont refund him.
only 2 things that happend is it either got shipped out and lost or never got shipped out and got scammed.
who knows whos telling the truth. if godly is a busy person and cant call than thats all on him.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:12 PM

im not really bashing him im saying to continue to work **** out. and if he cant file a claim with paypal because he sent it as a gift than theres nothing much really he can do if godly wont refund him.
See this is the kicker to me. If he really wants to gift or not he can disput the charges and get his money back if he really thinks he is in the wrong. You can always disput the charges. even if you were to do it at your own bank. There is always a way to get your money back by using paypal
Old 04-04-2011, 01:12 PM

I don't like seeing fellow Cobalt members get screwed. And when the seller is acting like this, it gets under my skin.
You an me both.I got pissed bout the whole "I make a **** ton of money" but your comment was priceless.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:13 PM

only 2 things that happend is it either got shipped out and lost or never got shipped out and got scammed.
who knows whos telling the truth. if godly is a busy person and cant call than thats all on him.
It's called time management and responsibility. I'm working and driving and going to school for a total of 14+ hours a day. I can make time to do it, I'm sure he can to.

Like I said, people need to be responsible and own up to their actions. If Godly fucked up, sometimes it's bigger to just admit you fucked up then try and correct it instead of looking like an arrogant douchebag. Because in all of Godly's responses, that's all he has done.

Originally Posted by 1 SLOW SS
Correct i tried to file a claim through paypal and i told godly multiple times i would if he didnt respond to my pm's i literally sent 3 pm's telling him im gonna have to file a claim if i dont hear anything back.. never heard back so i went to file a claim and when i put in the number through paypal it said deal with the seller directly....
Then what you need to do if you really want your money back is to call your bank and disput the charges. As long as you just tell them that you dont know that charge they will get you your money back and send you a new card. /thread

Originally Posted by blaze2712
See this is the kicker to me. If he really wants to gift or not he can disput the charges and get his money back if he really thinks he is in the wrong. You can always disput the charges. even if you were to do it at your own bank. There is always a way to get your money back by using paypal
Agreed 100%

i rarely send money as a gift because i was told if you do it through a gift you cant get it back if you do a claim someone who knows the answer can vouch for me as i am still unsure
thats why i tell people to pay me the price im asking plus 3%. because you still get the money paypal takes out
Old 04-04-2011, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by blaze2712
Well i didnt know even if i sent it as a gift i can take more action. i guess im gonna have to call and find out then. he told me it doesnt take fees out of his account if i send the money like a normal transaction. so if it didnt take fees out why would i have sent it as a gift.. idk but apparently i did.. just bottom line he didnt respond to my pm's he didnt give me a tracking number or didnt even reply that it might be a shipping problem thats all... so ill contact paypal today and see what happens i thought if it was sent as a gift its out of there hands..
Old 04-04-2011, 01:15 PM

It's called time management and responsibility. I'm working and driving and going to school for a total of 14+ hours a day. I can make time to do it, I'm sure he can to.

Like I said, people need to be responsible and own up to their actions. If Godly fucked up, sometimes it's bigger to just admit you fucked up then try and correct it instead of looking like an arrogant douchebag. Because in all of Godly's responses, that's all he has done.
i agree.
i mean idk how he doesnt have time at allllllll to call someone that makes me wonder. but still. i take it he gets a lunch break so it shouldnt be that difficult to make a call.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:17 PM

I will tell you right now I have gotten my money back from a paypal gift. We had a meet once and we collected some money to reserve a place and I paypaled the guy the money. But when I checked my account I saw it and forgot I did it disputed it with my bank and got my money back. Now afterwards when I went to the meet the guy asked me about it and I was like oh **** thats right and I gave him the cash right there and then

Why is this still being discussed? It's a he said she said between the seller and the buyer. It's obvious now that it will never be resolved.

The seller made some **** up to make his story sound better and Godly is an arrogant punk. What else is there to say?

i agree.
i mean idk how he doesnt have time at allllllll to call someone that makes me wonder. but still. i take it he gets a lunch break so it shouldnt be that difficult to make a call.
Absolutely. I guess what is really bothering me here, is how stuck up he's being. No one cares what company he works for, or that he makes a **** ton of money. If you are going to take on the responsibility of being a seller, then you need to be RESPONSIBLE, not arrogant and insulting. It's uncalled for, and bad business conduct.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:18 PM

like i said OP should call fedex or ups and say something was shipped to him and he never got it and he didnt get a tracking number from the seller.
he shouldnt have to as godly is the shipper so he should. but if he wants answers a little quicker thats the way to go
ups or fedex should be able to punch the address in that the seller shipped to and it should provide the info.
and if no info was on file for however long they can track stuff being shipped to that address than leave it as you got scammed. they should be able to pull up any item shipped to the address in a given period of time.

i would do that than give us an update.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by BooSSted
Why is this still being discussed? It's a he said she said between the seller and the buyer. It's obvious now that it will never be resolved.

The seller made some **** up to make his story sound better and Godly is an arrogant punk. What else is there to say?
Sometimes it takes an outside source calling it like it is to get people to act mature.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by 1 SLOW SS
Well i didnt know even if i sent it as a gift i can take more action. i guess im gonna have to call and find out then. he told me it doesnt take fees out of his account if i send the money like a normal transaction. so if it didnt take fees out why would i have sent it as a gift.. idk but apparently i did.. just bottom line he didnt respond to my pm's he didnt give me a tracking number or didnt even reply that it might be a shipping problem thats all... so ill contact paypal today and see what happens i thought if it was sent as a gift its out of there hands..
If they wont do anything for you call your bank and disput it with them
Old 04-04-2011, 01:20 PM

Absolutely. I guess what is really bothering me here, is how stuck up he's being. No one cares what company he works for, or that he makes a **** ton of money. If you are going to take on the responsibility of being a seller, then you need to be RESPONSIBLE, not arrogant and insulting. It's uncalled for, and bad business conduct.
x2

like i said OP should call fedex or ups and say something was shipped to him and he never got it and he didnt get a tracking number from the seller.
he shouldnt have to as godly is the shipper so he should. but if he wants answers a little quicker thats the way to go
ups or fedex should be able to punch the address in that the seller shipped to and it should provide the info.
and if no info was on file for however long they can track stuff being shipped to that address than leave it as you got scammed. they should be able to pull up any item shipped to the address in a given period of time.

This.

agreeed.
unless he works from like 6am-11 pm than i could maby understand altho a call on a lunch brake is possible.
i dont know this whole thing should just get to the bottom and get situated. op should call fed ex or ups like i suggested. what does he have to loose

will do ill call my post office today and ask if theres something there... and if not ill call paypal and see what they can do even if it sent as a gift...
Old 04-04-2011, 01:22 PM

if he shipped through the post office and didnt get any delivery confirmation than they prolly wont do much as they physically dont type your address or his into the computer just the zipcode so they can put a lable on the box.

if he shipped ups or fed ex than they should be able to pull everything up as they physically enter the data of you and the shipper into the computer to print the lable and to put it on file.
also paypal might say oh using the gift method is best for shipping to family members or so. again i am unsure their policy for sending payment as a gift.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:24 PM

if he shipped through the post office and didnt get any delivery confirmation than they prolly wont do much as they physically dont type your address or his into the computer just the zipcode so they can put a lable on the box.

if he shipped ups or fed ex than they should be able to pull everything up as they physically enter the data of you and the shipper into the computer to print the lable and to put it on file.
I'm fairly certain they would have packages in their database going to his specific address. They can't ship to him with out an address.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:26 PM

well if he shipped through usps all usps does when you bring them a box is type in the zipcode and put the lable on the box for the correct postage. they dont enter both address into the computer
thats if godly labled the box himself.
i forgot to put that in the last post.

Quick Reply: Scammed By Godly...