Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

ohio E-check Problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ohio E-check Problem

Well I just got into an argument with some idiot lady at the E-check who tried to tell me i didn't have a catalytic converter on my car when as clear as day its right there. They would not let me test my car because i got mad and raised my voice when i was trying to explain to them that its the same CAT ive had for ten years and never had issues. Now I have to wait for someone from EPA to come and do some special inspections to make sure I really do have one and i also need something from Hahn showing that it meets EPA standards. Which is why im posting today. Does anyone know how i can get a hold of Hahn racing number seems to be disconnected.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:25 PM

Received 417 Likes on 341 Posts
You can try him on Facebook, he seems to post stuff every so often. According to their website they're moving locations so that might be why the number is disconnected.

I'm sure he buys someone else's cat like a Magnaflow and puts it on the downpipe, so if you can figure out which one that is you should be able to satisfy their needs. What kind of tests do they do for emissions? Just a visual or do they check performance (sniffer)?
The following users liked this post:
TheSandMan (10-25-2018)
Old 10-25-2018, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by exninja
You can try him on Facebook, he seems to post stuff every so often. According to their website they're moving locations so that might be why the number is disconnected.

I'm sure he buys someone else's cat like a Magnaflow and puts it on the downpipe, so if you can figure out which one that is you should be able to satisfy their needs. What kind of tests do they do for emissions? Just a visual or do they check performance (sniffer)?

That my friend is smart thinking your probably right now to just find out where he gets them from. As far as testing, they do a visual inspection of the cat then put a sniffer into the exhaust and run it on rollers. other cars just get some computer plugged into the OBDll port for a scan while revving the engine.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:40 PM

Received 361 Likes on 308 Posts
Could move to a test free area, like sweet ol west Tennessee