War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Csrt-4

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PrincessTurbo
Oh yeah give the viper an excuse to why it lost .. VENOM has been racing RWD cars btw so the FWD part shouldn't come natural. Every car is different in handling characteristics So its not like hes had this car for that long to bring it to its full potential. 7 Piece Kit ?

We got an HHR for that

And if I wanted something that handles like a mini van but is fast we also have the TBSS .. which will eat almost any caliber up and fit a 7 piece kit + 5 passengers .. SO your points are invalid and you need to accept the fact that you are defending your dodge just like I am my Chevy so get over it . srt-8 jeep yes I know it does exist and I have seen 900HP on em with stock internals so the whole cubic feet is why I bought it if that is why your defending it that still is a bunch of crap .
Typical reason why people on here wonder why other car owners dislike them. I said i like the cobalt and wouldve gotten one, but it must be your time of the month so ill let you think you win.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Sp3No
Typical reason why people on here wonder why other car owners dislike them. I said i like the cobalt and wouldve gotten one, but it must be your time of the month so ill let you think you win.

Its a troll. Dont bother. Look at the posts. Hes a little bitch with a little bitch car
Old 08-13-2009, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by PrincessTurbo
I can already tell the balt wasnt tuned

Except a cobalt can hang with a Viper BWAHAHAHAHHAA

Our cars aren't built for straight line mini van style racing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHqSO...eature=related

You can keep your Dodge

I'm so sick of people focused on straight line speed I could puke .. Sad the SS can school any dodge under the 60k range on a real track The road course. Accept the fact that your first turn at 130 miles an hour will be in the ditch ..
we've accepted it many times already in this thread, we all said the coablt would kill a bunch of cars inc the Turbo van and its been beatin to death. Thankx for showing up 3 weeks to late. Good bye now!

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
Its a troll. Dont bother. Look at the posts. Hes a little bitch with a little bitch car
Didn't even realize it. Prob an LS owner.

Mopar Intake
NW DP
Corsa Exhaust
HKS BOV / NW up-pipe
MS1

Thats already done. I figure a drop, Hawks, Slotted rotors (For looks) and some sway bars and I should be all set for RTS1.... what ya think.

I actually bought a map clamp but for the life of me couldn't figure out what to do with that thing so I'll have RT put it in when I have them put in their Stage 1 + WOT box...

Last edited by RuSSo-29; 08-13-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2009, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by RuSSo-29
we've accepted it many times already in this thread, we all said the coablt would kill a bunch of cars inc the Turbo van and its been beatin to death. Thankx for showing up 3 weeks to late. Good bye now!

Didn't even realize it. Prob an LS owner.

Mopar Intake
NW DP
Corsa Exhaust
HKS BOV / NW up-pipe
MS1

Thats already done. I figure a drop, Hawks, Slotted rotors (For looks) and some sway bars and I should be all set for RTS1.... what ya think.

I actually bought a map clamp but for the life of me couldn't figure out what to do with that thing so I'll have RT put it in when I have them put in their Stage 1 + WOT box...
Nice list, I say other then a wideband and MAP or FIC your all set.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:21 PM

Lol, Oh thats right. I have a WB and 2x Interceptor gauge's.

I need to send the WB back to Innovate tho cuz it didn;t work when I tried it in my Coablt, but the Interceptors are mint. I need a 3x Pod pillar and THEN i'll be set.

FIC yea, but i'll see if RT could hook it up and tune me when I go to them.... I aint messin with that thing lol!

How did you install your Interceptors BTW.... You plug that one thing into the OBDII and then what with the other 3 wires?

Last edited by RuSSo-29; 08-13-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2009, 04:24 PM

Lol, Oh thats right. I have a WB and 2x Interceptor gauge's.

I need to send the WB back to Innovate tho cuz it didn;t work when I tried it in my Coablt, but the Interceptors are mint. I need a 3x Pod pillar and THEN i'll be set.

FIC yea, but i'll see if RT could hook it up and tune me when I go to them.... I aint messin with that thing lol!

How did you install your Interceptors BTW.... You plug that one thing into the OBDII and then what with the other 3 wires?
Only have 1 in the OBDII rite now i havent installed the other one , until i can find a How To or ill have the local wannabe import tuner shop do it.

Only get a couple hours to work on it, this weekend ill try figuring it out, depending on weather its been crappy so i get out on the jetski and boats whenever i can. 2 times so far this summer lol.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:28 PM

Only have 1 in the OBDII rite now i havent installed the other one , until i can find a How To or ill have the local wannabe import tuner shop do it.

Only get a couple hours to work on it, this weekend ill try figuring it out, depending on weather its been crappy so i get out on the jetski and boats whenever i can. 2 times so far this summer lol.
Nice. Where in NY are you anyway? I think Bad's in NY and i'm in North NJ....
Old 08-13-2009, 04:32 PM

Nice. Where in NY are you anyway? I think Bad's in NY and i'm in North NJ....
Ive met Anthony(Bad) before and most of the guys up there, hes about 130-2 hours away. Im about 30 minutes from Syracuse. In Central NY.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Banned

the caliber srt looks good but IMO its a shity replacement for the neon version.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by nealscobaltlt
the caliber srt looks good but IMO its a shity replacement for the neon version.
why is that? Please explain.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:36 PM

why is that? Please explain.
Cause it looks to rally inspired, has to much head room, and cant handle. That is only because we have not heard those excuses.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:37 PM

Ive met Anthony(Bad) before and most of the guys up there, hes about 130-2 hours away. Im about 30 minutes from Syracuse. In Central NY.
Oh wow!

Bad your in NYC right?

I'm right by the GWB.... I'm in NJ but I could be at Yankee Stadium in under 12 min.

Did you go to that meet last month over in the bronx?
Old 08-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Banned

what he said^^

dont get me wrong im not knocking it, just to me the neon srt4 is better looking and faster and lighter.

but i would own either one of them haha.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:43 PM

Oh wow!

Bad your in NYC right?

I'm right by the GWB.... I'm in NJ but I could be at Yankee Stadium in under 12 min.

Did you go to that meet last month over in the bronx?
Hes in Buffalo, Anthony can i see you mod list when you can so i can plan for the future some what

what he said^^

dont get me wrong im not knocking it, just to me the neon srt4 is better looking and faster and lighter.

Your insane, the neon in no way is faster then the caliber. Maybe off the line but thats about it.

Last edited by Sp3No; 08-13-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Banned

true, i am quite mad.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:51 PM

what he said^^

the CSRT handles just as good as the LSJ in twisties. The stock turbo, tranny and internals in the CSRT are better than the NSRT4. STage 1 CSRT is about equal to a stage 3 NSRT in terms of acceleration.

^Just something to think about.....
Old 08-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Banned

the CSRT handles just as good as the LSJ in twisties. Te stock turbo, tranny and internals in the CSRT are better than the NSRT4.

^Just something to think about.....
your right.

i want to drive or ride in one just to see for myself the power and handling it can put out...but where im from there are nothing but shity little ricer cars.

but we do have two challengers and 3 or 4 new camaros riding around town... those always make my eyes and ears feel better after seeing a civic with a fart can fly by me.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:05 PM

your right.

i want to drive or ride in one just to see for myself the power and handling it can put out...but where im from there are nothing but shity little ricer cars.

but we do have two challengers and 3 or 4 new camaros riding around town... those always make my eyes and ears feel better after seeing a civic with a fart can fly by me.
lol

There is some bodyroll in the CSRT, however it doesnt mean its slipping. When driven correctly, CSRT owners have beaten AWD applications around the track. Pretty impressive. The guys that auto-x their CSRT's do pretty well.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:14 AM

The car does handle pretty well. Get some better rubber and it will be really fun in the corners.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:42 AM

The car does handle pretty well. Get some better rubber and it will be really fun in the corners.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:37 AM

Hes in Buffalo, Anthony can i see you mod list when you can so i can plan for the future some what
mod list:

RT map clamp
aeroforce scan guage
AEM wideband
AGP waste gate actuator
Mopar stage 1
Full exhaust
Custom made CAI
TCS ( which is also not working )
Old 08-14-2009, 09:01 AM

lol

There is some bodyroll in the CSRT, however it doesnt mean its slipping. When driven correctly, CSRT owners have beaten AWD applications around the track. Pretty impressive. The guys that auto-x their CSRT's do pretty well.

The nutswinging in here is getting to epic proportions.
I saw one getting up on three wheels sunday trying to beat a fkin stock miata.
Dude what rocking the fk out his csrt hard. He missed a turn and went down into that kind of sinkhole that surrounds a parking lot drain and almost did his front end in. Thank god for that clearance.
A true madman tho, I was appreciative.

Old 08-14-2009, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS
The nutswinging in here is getting to epic proportions.
I saw one getting up on three wheels sunday trying to beat a fkin stock miata.
Dude what rocking the fk out his csrt hard. He missed a turn and went down into that kind of sinkhole that surrounds a parking lot drain and almost did his front end in. Thank god for that clearance.
A true madman tho, I was appreciative.

I swear there are guys on our site that auto-x and have beaten wrx's, lsj's, etc.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:45 AM

I can't wait til next year. I'm getting a rubber and swaybar upgrade and plan on running my csrt for at least most of a AutoX season.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:47 AM

I dont doubt it. Auto X has a lot to do with the driver. Just overall it just doesn't lend itself to tight corners all that much. There was a celica gt-s (bone stock) that beat an s2K.

Quick Reply: Csrt-4