War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Word to the wise... Do not try and race an Evo VIII!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 10:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wesmanw02

I guess the laughing smiley icon at the end wasn't enough of a clue for you to realize I was exaggerating. Obviously a Cavalier isn't a better car than a WRX or EVO, never would be, I was just making reference to the fact that at least you could get a J-Body in coupe form, the same can't be said for the supposed "sports cars" known as the WRX STi and Evo.

Once again with the name calling. Then you call me a "***** brain"?? How old are you, 5?? Christ, grow up kid. I can state my opinion, and whether you like it or not I don't "respect" the STi or Evo nearly as much as some of you do. I merely see it for what it really is, a 4-door saloon with a big turbo and a handling package. Neither the Impreza nor the Lancer were originally designed to be sports cars, hence I don't treat them as such. The same cannot be likened to cars like the F-body, Mustang, or Corvette; they were originally designed with performance in mind, and hence are considered muscle/sports cars in the true sense of the word.
dude, the lancer and the wrx where orginally designed to be "performance" cars. they've been in rally racing since day 1!!!!!! keep coming with your false "facts", obviously you have no idea about anything that has to do with cars. Man, you're the kind of kid i laughed at in high school for telling me that the AC unit on his car was a "turbo." lol. seems like EVERYONE, not just me, is telling you the SAME EXACT THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! looks like you're getting laughed off another site, cause everytime I read your posts, I just about can't get off the floor from laughing so hard. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 02-10-2006, 11:09 PM
The Stig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The End.