General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

from LSJ to LNF

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 07:26 AM
Administrator
Administrator
Platinum Member

Received 197 Likes on 175 Posts
Originally Posted by leemanfor
lol at this thread.

An LSJ can be faster with a turbo swap. but an LNF can be just as fast with one.

moot point though. both cars are awesome in their own right
If more people could get this through their thick skulls, we wouldn't have battles anymore.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Staged07SS
If more people could get this through their thick skulls, we wouldn't have battles anymore.
True that....If I was to get another LSJ again, I would only get an early 07 with G85 & Recaros...But honestly from owning both, I like the LNF better so far comparing them stock to stock, but the lsj is nice too !
Old 01-10-2013, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love my LNF. Sure I could have saved money buying an LSJ and put a tvs on it or turbo swapped it and had about the same in it as my LNF but that's not what I wanted. I wanted a fun quick car I could jump behind the wheel and not have to worry about it. Not a car I had to buy parts for and spend time installing to get it up to par with what I want. I'm not bashing the LSJ at all but if your wanting a nice all around DD that has a little bit of ass then the LNF is the way to go.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ironic it's only brought up when people are downing the lsj, or a racing topic

And I'm going turbo because I maxed the tvs setup and wanted more and to take advantage of the motor I built. Simple as that

Last edited by zrated89; 01-10-2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Banned

Received 162 Likes on 128 Posts
well the funny thing is I see more lSJ people always saying LSJ>LNF. The only moron who openly hates on the SC is Cobe, I never said I hated all LSJs. I just didnt like mine. You guys are the ones who always need to prove a point. We get it, LSJs can be fast. So can LNFs. so can LS/LT etc. They are all cobalts.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 08IBMSS
I love my LNF. Sure I could have saved money buying an LSJ and put a tvs on it or turbo swapped it and had about the same in it as my LNF but that's not what I wanted. I wanted a fun quick car I could jump behind the wheel and not have to worry about it. Not a car I had to buy parts for and spend time installing to get it up to par with what I want. I'm not bashing the LSJ at all but if your wanting a nice all around DD that has a little bit of ass then the LNF is the way to go.
Different people want different things, and I respect that. lnf is the way to go for you but they are others that went lsj and are completely happy with it but what happens is lnf guys refuse to believe that someone could be happy with the lsj so they talk **** to them.

The both are amazing cars with tons of potential, they both have pros and cons but some people just want to **** on everyone else. Im not saying you are one of these people just saying they is alot of them on this forum.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Administrator
Administrator
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Vander Nars
Different people want different things, and I respect that. lnf is the way to go for you but they are others that went lsj and are completely happy with it but what happens is lnf guys refuse to believe that someone could be happy with the lsj so they talk **** to them.

The both are amazing cars with tons of potential, they both have pros and cons but some people just want to **** on everyone else. Im not saying you are one of these people just saying they is alot of them on this forum.
This.

well the funny thing is I see more lSJ people always saying LSJ>LNF. The only moron who openly hates on the SC is Cobe, I never said I hated all LSJs. I just didnt like mine. You guys are the ones who always need to prove a point. We get it, LSJs can be fast. So can LNFs. so can LS/LT etc. They are all cobalts.
LSJ guys do that to **** LNF owners off, because lot's of LNF owners think that could never be true....

Again, it's redic that some of the biggest haters are within our own community.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:49 AM

that exactly^^^^
Old 01-10-2013, 10:19 AM

I just wanted to share my oppinion on how I liked my lnf over my lsj. It's Rediculous how so many people that are in the same community have to dick measure and argue. In the end it boils down to who has more money. It doesn't matter. Lsj or lnf. Whoever has more money can have the faster vehicle. And even then that doesn't matter because its all personal preference.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by N1ckateen
I just wanted to share my oppinion on how I liked my lnf over my lsj. It's Rediculous how so many people that are in the same community have to dick measure and argue. In the end it boils down to who has more money. It doesn't matter. Lsj or lnf. Whoever has more money can have the faster vehicle. And even then that doesn't matter because its all personal preference.
U had to know it was gonna end this way, every thread that compares two cars end this way.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Administrator
Administrator
Platinum Member

U had to know it was gonna end this way, every thread that compares two cars end this way.
This.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:44 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
And it's always the same people having these arguments in every thread.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Banned

I wish we could all respect each others cobalts because we have enough people that hate us, v8 and import guys all this our cars are trash and we cant even get along with each other lol
Old 01-10-2013, 11:15 AM

I wish we could all respect each others cobalts because we have enough people that hate us, v8 and import guys all this our cars are trash and we cant even get along with each other lol
Troof
Old 01-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Administrator
Administrator
Platinum Member

I've been wishing this for years man.... I don't see it happening due to the average age of Cobalt owners.

Us older members can prob do this, but the younger kiddies will never accept it.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:22 AM

ninja post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:34 AM

Nick I wish you would have let me know you were getting a lnf I would have sold you mine. This is Sam by the way we have on met once.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:40 AM

This.

LSJ guys do that to **** LNF owners off, because lot's of LNF owners think that could never be true....

Again, it's redic that some of the biggest haters are within our own community.

I know a lot of LNF owners who don't think LSJ's are ****, including myself... it's the ignorant and arrogant minded one's who do which should be ignored anyways..
Old 01-10-2013, 11:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whats wrong with thinking LSJs are worse? This is why I got a 2010 TC new off the lot instead of a used SC :|
Old 01-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Steviodaddio
I know a lot of LNF owners who don't think LSJ's are ****, including myself... it's the ignorant and arrogant minded one's who do which should be ignored anyways..
Exactly, I don't hate the LSJ. I think it is a great car with tons of potential and some people dont want a turbo thats fine. but the LSJ guys always seem to have this chip on their shoulder about their cars, seems like they are the ones who have a problem. The only LNF owner I know that actively ***** on LSJ cars is Cobe lol
Old 01-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Banned

Its a giving that not all lnf guys are like this im talking about the ones that are like that. Im thankful for the few of us that can respect all the cobalts.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cranemaster
Whats wrong with thinking LSJs are worse? This is why I got a 2010 TC new off the lot instead of a used SC :|
Not getting the point eh?
Old 01-10-2013, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by nogoco
Nick I wish you would have let me know you were getting a lnf I would have sold you mine. This is Sam by the way we have on met once.
Yea I remember ha. I was with you when we logged your car for E85.

I agree we get too much disrespect from other community's to have this much ego clash within our own.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Administrator
Administrator
Platinum Member

Exactly, I don't hate the LSJ. I think it is a great car with tons of potential and some people dont want a turbo thats fine. but the LSJ guys always seem to have this chip on their shoulder about their cars, seems like they are the ones who have a problem. The only LNF owner I know that actively ***** on LSJ cars is Cobe lol

Again, that all started when the early SS/TC owners (long before your time here) started talking **** about the SS/SC, and it hasnt stopped.

It's been going on for years.

It also has to do with the age group owning these cars.

I was making a general statement.... Not picking on anyone in this thread....
Old 01-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Banned

Again, that all started when the early SS/TC owners (long before your time here) started talking **** about the SS/SC, and it hasnt stopped.

It's been going on for years.

It also has to do with the age group owning these cars.

I was making a general statement.... Not picking on anyone in this thread....
oh, I see.

Quick Reply: from LSJ to LNF