War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

This Past weekend war stories.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 12:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This Past weekend war stories.

Friday Night I headed out to the plaza on Thompson Road here in 'Cuse. There was a kid there that normally drives a stock Honda Civic from about 1993 (5th gen) but today he had a Minivan (3.8l Dodge Caravan). So I joked around with him and got him to agree to race me from a 40-roll on I-690 with Five people in my car and the sound system in the trunk. Hahaha, you know what happened here.
Yes, I did race a Minivan, No I wasn't serious, I just wanted to see if he'd do it, lawl.

On the way back to my apartment Survivor058 and I were headed up Rock Cut Rd (deserted 4lane road) going about 40mph. I hear him gun the engine so I follow suit, we kept going til about 90 when we let off. I walked him very slowly. He has a 06 two door base model auto, Intake, Downpipe & Cat-back. I had 5 friends in my four door with an LSJ Manifold, & Catback. We we're both very surprised considering he has more mods and MUCH less weight.

Last night I headed out to the McDonalds on the boulevard. Survivor058 and I were chillin in the parking lot when I see ten mexicans load into two 7th gen Honda Civics. So my buddy Ian and I get into my car and decide to follow for ***** n giggles. We drive down the strip for about a quarter mile, and I'm ahead of the lead Civic one lane over who's going 30 in a 40. Suddenly I hear his engine gun, I look back but hes not moving, then I see him slowly gain speed and start to pass me going about 15mph faster, I gun it, put him back in his place, and laugh at his feeble attempt.

We head back to the spot at McDonalds, hang out for a couple hours, then decide to leave. I pull out and get stopped at the redlight right in front (3 lane road). In the lane next to me is a stock looking Mk5 2.5l VW Jetta (it said 2.5 on the back). The light turns green and we both take off normally, with me about 3 feet ahead. Suddenly I hear him gun it, so I follow suit. When I let off at the end of first (~40mph) he was about 4ft behind me.

Fun weekend