War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

This Past weekend war stories.

Old 09-24-2007, 12:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This Past weekend war stories.

Friday Night I headed out to the plaza on Thompson Road here in 'Cuse. There was a kid there that normally drives a stock Honda Civic from about 1993 (5th gen) but today he had a Minivan (3.8l Dodge Caravan). So I joked around with him and got him to agree to race me from a 40-roll on I-690 with Five people in my car and the sound system in the trunk. Hahaha, you know what happened here.
Yes, I did race a Minivan, No I wasn't serious, I just wanted to see if he'd do it, lawl.

On the way back to my apartment Survivor058 and I were headed up Rock Cut Rd (deserted 4lane road) going about 40mph. I hear him gun the engine so I follow suit, we kept going til about 90 when we let off. I walked him very slowly. He has a 06 two door base model auto, Intake, Downpipe & Cat-back. I had 5 friends in my four door with an LSJ Manifold, & Catback. We we're both very surprised considering he has more mods and MUCH less weight.

Last night I headed out to the McDonalds on the boulevard. Survivor058 and I were chillin in the parking lot when I see ten mexicans load into two 7th gen Honda Civics. So my buddy Ian and I get into my car and decide to follow for ***** n giggles. We drive down the strip for about a quarter mile, and I'm ahead of the lead Civic one lane over who's going 30 in a 40. Suddenly I hear his engine gun, I look back but hes not moving, then I see him slowly gain speed and start to pass me going about 15mph faster, I gun it, put him back in his place, and laugh at his feeble attempt.

We head back to the spot at McDonalds, hang out for a couple hours, then decide to leave. I pull out and get stopped at the redlight right in front (3 lane road). In the lane next to me is a stock looking Mk5 2.5l VW Jetta (it said 2.5 on the back). The light turns green and we both take off normally, with me about 3 feet ahead. Suddenly I hear him gun it, so I follow suit. When I let off at the end of first (~40mph) he was about 4ft behind me.

Fun weekend