War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Ricer excuses

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 409 Likes on 352 Posts
Originally Posted by god+1
You have not been here longer than me. And I have posted pics of my car already.
Yeah, he has an STi...

And he gets my vote to stay as long as he wants. But I've never had a problem with him.

Last edited by USMCFieldMP; 12-04-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DC52NV
if you are tired of hearing excuses, stop street racing and take it to the track. never once have i heard an excuse there. if you race where the ricers race then you will get excuses.
owned

by the way i love that orange he should have slapped that ****
Old 12-06-2006, 03:20 PM

i think that this site is the worst forum for haters.. and not just hondas, you guys hate on domestics, euros, and even my arctic dogsled... i feel like im one of the only mature young members on this site.. Grow up! this is supposed to be a fun ho y, not  hater st.. g join g nny at ingo i you wa a be a ating tch
(  offen  to re ly old eople  femal dogs intended)
Old 12-06-2006, 03:41 PM

My usual ricer excuse: "Im UNTUNED"
My favorite domestic excuse: "My tires were cold"
Old 12-06-2006, 03:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My favorite ricer excuse:

"I drive an SS/SC"
Old 12-06-2006, 03:45 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
winners are often just as bad. my fav is when at some light, some ******** in a POS 1G DSM or old hatch civic floors it on green and leaves me in a cloud of burn oil smoke... at least let me know that we're racing.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by charged_sunfire
why does everyone care about street racing vs. track racing, 99% of the people at the track street race from what ive seen.
i think thats just to cut down on bs in the war stories section.. on the track you can prove what happened with the slip.. the street is he said she said
Old 12-08-2006, 09:35 AM

i dont hate any car i hate people

there is a town called glenwood about 20 miles away and i have went down there to race some kids like a couple srt-4s and my buddy raced a nissan sentra typer

lets put it this way.... the nissan talked **** and my buddy dominated him and once we left supposively my car barely beat him

and same with the srt-4s the kids are cool as hell until you leave then they talk **** on you like no other

if you cant put up with the street race bullshit dont do it.... yes i hate it but when i beat them especially in front of their buddies that they talked **** to earlier it makes it soo much worth it
Old 12-08-2006, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by NJHK
My favorite ricer excuse:

"I drive an SS/SC"

easy there, that one was a bit below the belt :P
Old 12-08-2006, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by an0malous
easy there, that one was a bit below the belt :P
LOL

I just did it to get a rise out of people. Just a j/k
Old 12-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CbYellowSS
i dont hate any car i hate people

there is a town called glenwood about 20 miles away and i have went down there to race some kids like a couple srt-4s and my buddy raced a nissan sentra typer

lets put it this way.... the nissan talked **** and my buddy dominated him and once we left supposively my car barely beat him

and same with the srt-4s the kids are cool as hell until you leave then they talk **** on you like no other

if you cant put up with the street race bullshit dont do it.... yes i hate it but when i beat them especially in front of their buddies that they talked **** to earlier it makes it soo much worth it
There is no sentra type-r, people stop saying that.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NJHK
LOL

I just did it to get a rise out of people. Just a j/k
It was funny.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:19 PM

"I have downs syndrome"

"I forgot to fist my muffler before racing"

"My wing caused me to lose some traction cause i actually flew up like an inch or so...."

"Gravity was heavier in my lane"
Old 12-08-2006, 10:42 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SS_Ry

"Gravity was heavier in my lane"
lmao
Old 12-12-2006, 03:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by splink
For the most part I agree with this post. I wont say 99.9% of cobalt owners but I know you were exaggerating.

I am tired of hearing the term ricer thrown around for everything. Rice is opinion, stop thinking it has a real definition.

I am tired of people saying I have this car my friend has this car who would win? Heres an idea, go out, race and find out who would win.

I am tired of people saying well if this was different I would have won. You lost, no big deal, get over it. If 10,000 dollars in mods will help you win congratulations. stock for stock your car is slower who cares if he paid 100,000 and you only paid 10,000, you still lost. You want a faster stock car then pay more money and get one.

This kind of crap gets talked on every forum, including here. Every line of car has their real tuners who want power and know what they are talking about. Every line of car has there show guys who want a good looking car and dont care about the power. And of couse every line of car has their idiots who think they own the greatest car in the world and spend their day making excuses and talking down on other cars.

Im done ranting, I know this went off topic but had to say it.

Back on topic my buddy once said "If I had my other car I would have won." I still make fun of him for that

I agree totaly, and to the "if i had my other car I would have won", but the ones I really like are "My friends car can own yours"... Oh ya? well i know a guy, who knows a guy who's dad dated a chick, whos mother sucked off a mechanic who's father read on the internet about the worlds fastest street legal car......i bet he could own your friend..fool!

But, the excuse I personaly like to use is: "I woulda owned you if my neons were on".

Story behind that: I raced a kid in a civic, neons off, i let him win...i do the whole: "Oh man, your cars so fast..blah..blah blah....lets race again" he says ok.....this time I turn my neons on...and i smoke him. he says how how how...i said: "Didnt you know neons add roughly 50hp?" he said your full of ****, i said ok... 2 weeks later, he rolls up with red neons, he asks to race me, i win...he said "what the ****, i knew you were bullshiting me"..i said: "I think its only blue that adds hp"...3 weeks later, he has blue ones...he asks to race, i said ok..i let him win....

Morale of the story: 16 year old kids who spend theyre entire Mc Donalds paycheck at the local accessories shop = a fun drive home for you.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by TCarter
I agree totaly, and to the "if i had my other car I would have won", but the ones I really like are "My friends car can own yours"... Oh ya? well i know a guy, who knows a guy who's dad dated a chick, whos mother sucked off a mechanic who's father read on the internet about the worlds fastest street legal car......i bet he could own your friend..fool!

But, the excuse I personaly like to use is: "I woulda owned you if my neons were on".

Story behind that: I raced a kid in a civic, neons off, i let him win...i do the whole: "Oh man, your cars so fast..blah..blah blah....lets race again" he says ok.....this time I turn my neons on...and i smoke him. he says how how how...i said: "Didnt you know neons add roughly 50hp?" he said your full of ****, i said ok... 2 weeks later, he rolls up with red neons, he asks to race me, i win...he said "what the ****, i knew you were bullshiting me"..i said: "I think its only blue that adds hp"...3 weeks later, he has blue ones...he asks to race, i said ok..i let him win....

Morale of the story: 16 year old kids who spend theyre entire Mc Donalds paycheck at the local accessories shop = a fun drive home for you.
hahaha nice