War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Stock LS1 vs Infiniboosted SS/TC

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hhrssouth: thats cool. go in my sig. that turbo scion tc was mine; paid for by me hehe (it was actually my second car; my first was a 1997 mustang gt with the heads from the generation after that swapped bc that was the only differnce in the motor). the cobalt was mine, paid for by me (with the money i got from the tc when i sold it), the 2010 wrx is being paid for by me. im 20 years old and was one of the first people in the USA with a turbo scion tc (i built it myself bc there were no kits out yet). the cobalt was my middle car and the wrx is my new project. this is on top of having a motorcycle (which i own outright). so im 20 years old, have owned 3 pretty hot cars, own a motorcycle, and do this all while going to school at Virginia Tech and graduating in only 3.5 years (next fall). so dont try to sound all bad ass and accomplished...asshat. and ive driven more than 1 drivetrain too you tard.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:37 PM

So you put a turbo on a scion and run your mouth to people with cobalts, cobalt ss/ss, cobalt ss/tc, and fwd because you now own a awd WRX.
I'm glad your mommy and daddy co-signed for you, good parents, but you haven't accomplished **** yet.
Yep sounds like your typical 20 year old kid.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:41 PM

^i thought ive only ever had 1 drivetrain though? is that all you have to say? come onnnnnn
Old 03-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by restonSS
hhrssouth: thats cool. go in my sig. that turbo scion tc was mine; paid for by me hehe (it was actually my second car; my first was a 1997 mustang gt with the heads from the generation after that swapped bc that was the only differnce in the motor). the cobalt was mine, paid for by me (with the money i got from the tc when i sold it), the 2010 wrx is being paid for by me. im 20 years old and was one of the first people in the USA with a turbo scion tc (i built it myself bc there were no kits out yet). the cobalt was my middle car and the wrx is my new project. this is on top of having a motorcycle (which i own outright). so im 20 years old, have owned 3 pretty hot cars, own a motorcycle, and do this all while going to school at Virginia Tech and graduating in only 3.5 years (next fall). so dont try to sound all bad ass and accomplished...asshat. and ive driven more than 1 drivetrain too you tard.
Hope your major isn't English.......

If you have accomplished anything, it's css.net douche-baggery at its finest.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:18 PM

^i thought ive only ever had 1 drivetrain though? is that all you have to say? come onnnnnn
You sure your not bi-polar?

I never said nothing about you not owning more then 1 drive train (in your short life).

Anyways I'm done with this topic, I showed a FWD>AWD in 1/4 mile with proof. I'm sick of arguing with you and the other fwd haters, until you provide proof that a AWD posted a quicker 1/4 mile time then a FWD for a world record, all your arguments are useless.

Which will never happen unless they some how can over come breaking the drive train at high HP.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by HHRSSouth
You are wrong on so many levels (so now you are psychic)?

I'm building an AWD drag car so I can drive to and from the local track. Also our local track is an 1/8th mile track, which I already said AWD will beat a FWD in. Trust me dude, if I had a local 1/4 mile track and planned on trailering my car, I would have built a FWD if the choices were AWD/FWD.

You need to think a little more before you type about things you know nothing about

There are some things that I knows, and one of those things that I knows is AWD>FWD in drag racing. Now if this was a MPG's contest then FWD>AWD obviously...

Who would build a FWD car for drag racing to trailer around? I would hope you would use that GN as that is what it was built for!

Hey asshat go look in my gallery you will see a built 1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5-speed, and a Grand National that I owned.
Keep running your mouth about your Euro trash car, I'm sure its the best car you have ever owned, but don't think that some of us haven't owned better or more then 1 drive train.
Before you start calling some one else's car trash you might want to remove that pic of your GN with them mexican 100 spokes...

GN's are awesome cars and I hope you do it right but get those stupid wheels off of there!

Tyler
Old 03-31-2010, 05:09 PM

[B]asshat go look in my gallery you will see a built 1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5-speed, and a Grand National that I owned.
Keep running your mouth about your Euro trash car, I'm sure its the best car you have ever owned, but don't think that some of us haven't owned better or more then 1 drive train.
hhrssouth: that last sentence sure does sound like youre implying ive only owned 1 drive train doesnt it? glad all you have to say about my tc is "i slapped a turbo on it, big deal". yeah, bc at the age of 17 (i was late 16 when i started the project) with ZERO help i was able to break the barrier by myself and make it work and eventually got it up to 15 psi w/ hp in the 350+whp range and similar torque. yeah the numbers arent ground breaking, but at 16/17 yrs old (yeah i got lucky and had an amazing job and no other bills), i was able to pay for a car and be one of the first to boost it in america. how many other people have done that? let alone at that age. but enough about me, what amazinggg things have you done? built a PROVEN awd platform? awesome; only a crap ton have people have done that.
and drewbroo: seriously? you guys are going to start calling out my grammar? is it because you have to stoop to this petty crap bc you have no case elsewhere? and no, my major isnt english.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by amxguy1970
Before you start calling some one else's car trash you might want to remove that pic of your GN with them mexican 100 spokes...

GN's are awesome cars and I hope you do it right but get those stupid wheels off of there!

Tyler
I think AMC's are crap also, I don't care if they are show quality. There ya go and a Grand National even with chrome 100 spoke wheels> AMC or and WRX. See how I did that, all a matter of opinion.

LMAO, you think I would take the wheels off because you don't like them. No way man, I could care less about your opinion, its not valid to me.

Maybe you should look at the other pic with the factory rims that were put in storage with the caps. I'm not gonna ride around on the factory wheels, so I can screw them up, they even had factory rubber still on them. That GN car looked as new as my 09 HHR SS inside and out. The black tri-shield caps that go on there (not the logo 6 caps) are discontinued, IF (big if) you are lucky to find one they cost $60-100 used. There are no reproduction tri-shield caps.

If you don't like the wheels, when you buy yourself a GN you can stick whatever wheels you like on it, take it on the track or drag race all the time and tear it up. Why your throwing away money, throw some my way. Unlike most rednecks that own GN's, I actually took care of mine and didn't rag it out. Show quality inside and out.

Its also nice to know you are racist man, I'm sure all the Mexican Americans on here appreciate it. I'm sure only Mexicans only ever used spoke wheels. You should move down here, you'd fit right in with the rednecks with V8's.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
I...like.....warewolf.....mooo..vies...

yyyaaaaayyyyyy pudding!
Old 03-31-2010, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
The stupidity is just awful. I can't even think right now...
do you just have a random **** generator for your post?

i'm sorry you spent 24 hours looking for a timeslip of an AWD car faster than the fastest fwd car you could find and have gotten nowhere
Old 03-31-2010, 08:44 PM

this is the stupidest thread everrrrrrrrrrr delete it asap. not ont work about me and the ls1 lmao!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:08 AM

I think AMC's are crap also, I don't care if they are show quality. There ya go and a Grand National even with chrome 100 spoke wheels> AMC or and WRX. See how I did that, all a matter of opinion.

LMAO, you think I would take the wheels off because you don't like them. No way man, I could care less about your opinion, its not valid to me.

Maybe you should look at the other pic with the factory rims that were put in storage with the caps. I'm not gonna ride around on the factory wheels, so I can screw them up, they even had factory rubber still on them. That GN car looked as new as my 09 HHR SS inside and out. The black tri-shield caps that go on there (not the logo 6 caps) are discontinued, IF (big if) you are lucky to find one they cost $60-100 used. There are no reproduction tri-shield caps.

If you don't like the wheels, when you buy yourself a GN you can stick whatever wheels you like on it, take it on the track or drag race all the time and tear it up. Why your throwing away money, throw some my way. Unlike most rednecks that own GN's, I actually took care of mine and didn't rag it out. Show quality inside and out.

Its also nice to know you are racist man, I'm sure all the Mexican Americans on here appreciate it. I'm sure only Mexicans only ever used spoke wheels. You should move down here, you'd fit right in with the rednecks with V8's.

First, I bet you had to google what a AMC is.

Two, that is sad if you think those 100 spokes look good, are you mexican? Got hydraulics on there too?

Three, that is a pitty you don't use the car like it should be instead of trying to hide it hoping it would be worth tons one day. If you drag it your not tearing it up, your using it like it was designed...

Four, that is good you acutally take care of it though and want to preserve some of the rarer stock parts.

Five, not racist but I do stereo type and you can't help that. I live in the south, I can spot a mexican vehicle from a half mile away. Ditto with a black person or a white business guy or a redneck or a asian. Everyone stereo types, including you.

I am not a redneck, so don't be jealous of my V8...

Cheers,

Tyler
Old 04-01-2010, 02:51 PM

First, I bet you had to google what a AMC is.

Two, that is sad if you think those 100 spokes look good, are you mexican? Got hydraulics on there too?

Three, that is a pitty you don't use the car like it should be instead of trying to hide it hoping it would be worth tons one day. If you drag it your not tearing it up, your using it like it was designed...

Four, that is good you acutally take care of it though and want to preserve some of the rarer stock parts.

Five, not racist but I do stereo type and you can't help that. I live in the south, I can spot a mexican vehicle from a half mile away. Ditto with a black person or a white business guy or a redneck or a asian. Everyone stereo types, including you.

I am not a redneck, so don't be jealous of my V8...

Cheers,

Tyler
Nope don't know anything about AMC's cars
I almost saved and built a 71 Javelin SST from a junkyard in Kansas (when I lived there 15 years ago), but the dumb ass junkyard sat the car on the ground and rusted the frame out to hell and back.

Unless you have the 390 in your AMX, you don't really have much to brag about. If you do I demand pictures to prove it.

I bet you've owned a Gremlin

Redneck is not a race, I've known some redneck black dudes before.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:26 PM

Why is it always SloW Sho and amxguy starting ****? Honestly if you are truely that tired of everyone here and bitch about them loving their cars, troll another site.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by ford
Why is it always SloW Sho and amxguy starting ****? Honestly if you are truely that tired of everyone here and bitch about them loving their cars, troll another site.
Amen
Old 04-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Banned

shhhh

Let me play with the sheep.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:23 PM

Nope don't know anything about AMC's cars
I almost saved and built a 71 Javelin SST from a junkyard in Kansas (when I lived there 15 years ago), but the dumb ass junkyard sat the car on the ground and rusted the frame out to hell and back.

Unless you have the 390 in your AMX, you don't really have much to brag about. If you do I demand pictures to prove it.

I bet you've owned a Gremlin

Redneck is not a race, I've known some redneck black dudes before.
You should have, then again if it wasn't worth it then it is better for parts.

My last AMC was a 70 javelin and that didn't it had a 304. The first one we worked on was a 73 AMX and that one had a 401. I know I have a few of the 70 somewhere, the 73 mmm not sure as that was many years ago but I will look. Sure will bring back memories if I can find some. 93 Toyota red with a black strip into the black back end, pod tail lights, rally wheels, 4 spd, black interior, AMX grill but never put the cowl on (actually traded that to a AMC guy in Houston for the Go pack hood for the 70).

The amount of times I got people asking me about my "camaro or mustang" was unreal. It was painted big bad orange with a go back hood and spoiler, looked/sounded mean although the motor didn't quite match the bark, just had some bolt ons.

I have never owned a Gremlin but there is nothing wrong with that car. It is like the Vega, it is so small and light that any small block will make that thing boogie. Great for out right drag racing except the short wheel base would probably make it a handfull on the big end.

Your right, redneck isn't a race...

Hey hey, I didn't start anything. If your tired of the so called bitching then quit reading it. There is nothing wrong with the car and it is great for its class, but as I have stated many times before I am not a troll. I came on to this site for all the right reasons years before many of you that take jabs even started here. So in another word, suck it I guess???

Tyler
Old 04-01-2010, 05:27 PM

Hey hey, I didn't start anything. If your tired of the so called bitching then quit reading it. There is nothing wrong with the car and it is great for its class, but as I have stated many times before I am not a troll. I came on to this site for all the right reasons years before many of you that take jabs even started here. So in another word, suck it I guess???

Tyler
I will start by saying this. First i agree with a lot of what you have to say in a lot of threads. I chuckle when you call guys out for saying their cobalt pulls hard from 70-130 and you give them **** about how slow their 400hp Camaro must be for the cobalt to feel fast, i get the twisting of words and calling people out.

In fact, i can respect calling people out for the BS they spew. However, to say you dont purposely make jabs at people just to get to them riled up.... I think we know better than that.

Same goes for Slow Sho.

Oh and im not tired of reading it, but you all are taking jabs in every post so i figured there was some animosity between you and this site Like i said, a lot of it is humorous.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:11 AM

I will start by saying this. First i agree with a lot of what you have to say in a lot of threads. I chuckle when you call guys out for saying their cobalt pulls hard from 70-130 and you give them **** about how slow their 400hp Camaro must be for the cobalt to feel fast, i get the twisting of words and calling people out.

In fact, i can respect calling people out for the BS they spew. However, to say you dont purposely make jabs at people just to get to them riled up.... I think we know better than that.

Same goes for Slow Sho.

Oh and im not tired of reading it, but you all are taking jabs in every post so i figured there was some animosity between you and this site Like i said, a lot of it is humorous.
There was alot of truth in that post...

Ya'll have a good weekend!

Tyler
Old 04-02-2010, 09:26 AM

There was alot of truth in that post...

Ya'll have a good weekend!

Tyler
Will do Praying the weather holds out for the track tonight and hoping to get the rear end in so i can spray and see what it runs. I wont be happy with sub 135 traps.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:58 PM

Will do Praying the weather holds out for the track tonight and hoping to get the rear end in so i can spray and see what it runs. I wont be happy with sub 135 traps.
In for time slip...

Not sure I asked before but what is your set up and spray size? Tranny/engine, wet/dry, ect.

Love the orange, weather was nice here last weekend just windy. Maybe you got a good tailwind out of it?

Tyler
Old 04-07-2010, 02:52 PM

Sounds like competition for 1BAD...

"Most-accomplished-20yr-old-css.net-douchebag-of-the-year" Award in the works?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:27 PM

^ way to bring up a dead thread. do you want to start with me now too? im a douchebag becauseeee why? ive done more **** than you have? true. im a massive douche then.