2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

highest whp ss/t to date

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 02:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we have 92 in a couple places....
Old 01-31-2009, 02:32 PM

92 in like 2 places and 93 in 1 like 20 mins from here but i could just mix 100 with 91 and we would be all good
Old 01-31-2009, 02:33 PM

wheres 93?
Old 01-31-2009, 03:36 PM

some where off 24 highway
Old 01-31-2009, 03:41 PM

oh yea brian told me about that i forgot
Old 01-31-2009, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Area47
naa. not competition. matt at tune time is a good cat. they also have better fuel up there than we do

No kidding? So you clearly know there is no reason to compare turbo cobalts using different dynos, different fuel, in different places/elevations/climates yet you made this thread... Seems odd since you seem so smart...

So I again question why you even made this thread. As I suggested before, it's very easy to see through the thin veil and discover you've merely created another thread to stroke your own ego. What amazes me is no one else seems to have gotten tired of all this BS.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by leahciM
No kidding? So you clearly know there is no reason to compare turbo cobalts using different dynos, different fuel, in different places/elevations/climates yet you made this thread... Seems odd since you seem so smart...

So I again question why you even made this thread. As I suggested before, it's very easy to see through the thin veil and discover you've merely created another thread to stroke your own ego. What amazes me is no one else seems to have gotten tired of all this BS.
i made this thread just for a number to shoot for on someones car. i hit that number and called it done. nothing more. i rarely poke around the lnf stuff unless someone is severely out of line on what they "think" they know. it wasn't an ego stroke. the owner of the car is doing that on his own with his car

::shrugs::
Old 02-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Terminator2
Those are the uncorrected numbers. Even Bill Hahn says that those results were also due to the cold weather. The corrected numbers are most likey around 295-300 whp and 330-340 trq. "You results will vary" He even goes on to say.
Correction about Uncorrected Department: These numbers were STD, not uncorrected. The uncorrected numbers were most definitely higher still!

STD numbers are not unusual, and even used in many magazine tests.

Does this mean we win? Crazed HHR's aside *pokes Aaron*

All Hahn's numbers are overinflated STD numbers acheived during very good cold conditions.
I take exception with the term 'all', lest readers be misinformed. It's not true. ONE set of numbers we claim was achieved in good weather conditions...not 'all' of our numbers. My policy of full disclosure is why everyone knows that we had good conditions for the run in question. Good conditions, but not outrageous...52-degree weather, while decent, is not all that unusual. Many dragstrips still operate in the 50's. Frankly, it's actually well above the 46-degree mean annual temperature for New York City (source: NOAA).

I also can't agree with the 'overinflated' description. Our STD numbers are indeed an accurate comparison, and accepted by many in the industry. We even smoothed them to take out unreasonable peaks, which is not something everyone posting dyno runs here can claim . Since our stock baselines are also taken at STD factors, our comparative before/after results are indeed quite valid.

Now, if the Rules Of This Game say that dyno numbers taken during Good Conditions are disallowed, then so be it. But the title of this thread is pretty clear!

Nonetheless, if it would please anyone, I can also post an SAE dyno chart. Smoothed, unsmoothed, you name it. BSR PPC, non-BSR PPC, whatever you folks would like, it's all pretty awesome, and well in excess of the numbers Terminator guesses at...just ask and it's here

Don't MAKE me post an actual uncorrected, unsmoothed chart and break everyone's heart with how much power we ACTUALLY made that day!
======================

DISCLAIMER: It's all in fun, Terminator I just make great parts, and that's what I sell. No matter who tunes them...our parts are a cut above the rest. I am just also fortunate enough to have the tuning capability to prove this. My intention is not to win the big johnson contest, but to give prospective customers the comfort they need, so they know that the parts we sell are indeed superior. I'm not out to be the Top Gun...just to make sure that whoever aspires to be Top Gun wants to use my parts to get there

Last edited by Hahn RaceCraft; 02-01-2009 at 10:41 AM. Reason: I just can't shut UP!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:23 AM

EcoBoost
Old 02-01-2009, 12:56 PM

Bill that's why I bought your **** haha
Old 02-01-2009, 01:46 PM

^^^ x2!* Hahn 2012!** LOL
Old 02-02-2009, 12:11 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Area47
naa. not competition. matt at tune time is a good cat. they also have better fuel up there than we do
Yeah, the fuel makes a huge difference since the LNF was designed around 95 octane. Me and you have snail **** for premium.

Originally Posted by SUKXOST
^^^ x2!* Hahn 2012!** LOL
We could use another President from Illinois LOL!

Last edited by Psykostevo; 02-02-2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2009, 12:26 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by EcoBoost
Correction about Uncorrected Department: These numbers were STD, not uncorrected. The uncorrected numbers were most definitely higher still!

STD numbers are not unusual, and even used in many magazine tests.

Does this mean we win? Crazed HHR's aside *pokes Aaron*

I take exception with the term 'all', lest readers be misinformed. It's not true. ONE set of numbers we claim was achieved in good weather conditions...not 'all' of our numbers. My policy of full disclosure is why everyone knows that we had good conditions for the run in question. Good conditions, but not outrageous...52-degree weather, while decent, is not all that unusual. Many dragstrips still operate in the 50's. Frankly, it's actually well above the 46-degree mean annual temperature for New York City (source: NOAA).

I also can't agree with the 'overinflated' description. Our STD numbers are indeed an accurate comparison, and accepted by many in the industry. We even smoothed them to take out unreasonable peaks, which is not something everyone posting dyno runs here can claim . Since our stock baselines are also taken at STD factors, our comparative before/after results are indeed quite valid.

Now, if the Rules Of This Game say that dyno numbers taken during Good Conditions are disallowed, then so be it. But the title of this thread is pretty clear!

Nonetheless, if it would please anyone, I can also post an SAE dyno chart. Smoothed, unsmoothed, you name it. BSR PPC, non-BSR PPC, whatever you folks would like, it's all pretty awesome, and well in excess of the numbers Terminator guesses at...just ask and it's here

Don't MAKE me post an actual uncorrected, unsmoothed chart and break everyone's heart with how much power we ACTUALLY made that day!
======================

DISCLAIMER: It's all in fun, Terminator I just make great parts, and that's what I sell. No matter who tunes them...our parts are a cut above the rest. I am just also fortunate enough to have the tuning capability to prove this. My intention is not to win the big johnson contest, but to give prospective customers the comfort they need, so they know that the parts we sell are indeed superior. I'm not out to be the Top Gun...just to make sure that whoever aspires to be Top Gun wants to use my parts to get there
Not knocking you at all Bill. In fact I just ordered your catted max flow DP from turbotechracing. I was simply saying that comparing numbers that are STD correction factor to SAE numbers is not apples to apples thats all. I think you do good work. BTW what were the SAE smoothed numbers on that run I am interested to know?
Old 02-02-2009, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by leahciM

Thats a pretty ballsy thing to say. Brian is very respected around here and doesnt start bullshit threads for no reason.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Former Vendor

Not knocking you at all Bill. In fact I just ordered your catted max flow DP from turbotechracing. I was simply saying that comparing numbers that are STD correction factor to SAE numbers is not apples to apples thats all. I think you do good work. BTW what were the SAE smoothed numbers on that run I am interested to know?
It's all good I have to be protective at times, to present all sides, since these forum threads can be virtually perpetual...years from now, someone will see it and bring it back up to me

I am also very pleased we can be part of your buildup too

I'll post a chart showing this version of the dyno data. Thank you for being cool.

Originally Posted by Psykostevo
Yeah, the fuel makes a huge difference since the LNF was designed around 95 octane. Me and you have snail **** for premium.

We could use another President from Illinois LOL!
Hah! At the rate we're losing Illinois politicians, I'm likely to be called up soon

Last edited by Hahn RaceCraft; 02-02-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2009, 01:55 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hah! At the rate we're losing Illinois politicians, I'm likely to be called up soon
I suppose the seat for Governor is going to be open. Would be an interesting job. It's about time we start drafting officials instead of electing them!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:10 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
It's all good I have to be protective at times, to present all sides, since these forum threads can be virtually perpetual...years from now, someone will see it and bring it back up to me

I am also very pleased we can be part of your buildup too

I'll post a chart showing this version of the dyno data. Thank you for being cool.

Not a problem. Like I said not knocking your work at all I think you produce some of the highest quality parts for the TC. Thanks Bill

Originally Posted by Psykostevo
I suppose the seat for Governor is going to be open. Would be an interesting job. It's about time we start drafting officials instead of electing them!
. My dad is a politician here in Florida does that make me a candidate for this draft?

Last edited by Terminator2; 02-02-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-24-2015, 09:38 AM

325 whp
368 wtq
2009 lnf 93 octane
Attached Thumbnails win_20150724_093653.jpg  
Old 07-24-2015, 09:54 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
alittle late to the party
The following users liked this post:
Jimmy Beilfuss (08-12-2015)
Old 07-24-2015, 11:29 AM