2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Official Turbo LSJ thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slawson0042
oh gotcha. I'm the same way with James. i still like your car regardless. your friend on the other hand, is a tool bag. if he'd calm down and stop getting all uptight about **** he wouldn't be so bad. everyones gotten nothing but bad impressions of him since he came on here yelling about how much better he is than everyone. it's whatev tho, hate if you must but i call it like i see it bro, and all i've seen is fail from him.
What about anything ive done is fail?
Old 12-13-2011, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Samy
What about anything ive done is fail?
your approach dude, you need to calm down and stop being so uptight. you came on this forum yelling about how much better you are than everyone, i don't respect anything you've said so far, you might be a stand up guy away from the computer but you've been nothing but an ignorant bastard so far. people have tried to talk rationally with you but then you start talking about how "your tunes are better", or "my **** is custom and it's better" just chill the **** out dude. in case you haven't noticed, no one is impressed by any of this. all you're doing is cluttering up threads with your useless jargon. I'm not saying anything about your car, i guess it's cool, it's whatever. mines nothing to write home about, but then again it's not that important to me. I'm trying to tell you this bc no one else will but i'm doing this in a peaceful manner hoping you can take something from it and try to see what we're all seeing. if you want to take this and throw it out then so be it, doing so will not earn you any respect at all. do what you want man, I'm just trying to help you out here.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:24 AM
Banned

pm'd
Old 12-13-2011, 01:33 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean you need the epic ban hammer
Old 12-13-2011, 01:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
Sean you need the epic ban hammer
For what? Posting pics of my car? Fending off your group of "GOONS"
Old 12-13-2011, 01:35 AM

goddmamit. i give up.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:38 AM
Banned

All honesty samy is zach plain and simple. Needs banned
Old 12-13-2011, 01:39 AM
Banned

No because Ure a kid who trolley and believes a Han intake and fucked up zzp manifold is a custom fab job. Just cuz Ure turbo is larger then Ure lenient doesn't make it quick.so please. Stop already.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:42 AM
Banned

All honesty samy is zach plain and simple. Needs banned
Now i see what your trying to do. You start to get exposed as the hack you are and you have to try and get someone banned.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:43 AM
Banned

No because Ure a kid who trolley and believes a Han intake and fucked up zzp manifold is a custom fab job. Just cuz Ure turbo is larger then Ure lenient doesn't make it quick.so please. Stop already.
I made my full charge pipes, my full exhaust from the turbo to the rear bumper. Thats not fabrication?
Old 12-13-2011, 02:00 AM
Banned

Lol congrats. You want a cookie.oh wait you need a class in respect and how bot to be a kid.... I have no goons. they are what I call friends . You may just have more if you actualy repsected and quit Ure b.s ... You first pmed me stating you tuned 50+ lsjs wow. 50+. And then came off saying I need to know my place.because I told you that you'll get **** for promoting. And I did what to get this. Nothing. Total disrespect... You may be a cool dude and have mad tuning skills but you lost 100% of my respect when you talked Ure trash. I even came off a couple times saying, hey quit the b.s and all is well. But didn't happen. I am saying Ure zach because it seems that's what you do. Assume.. accuse and talk **** wiithout proof. I make my own tunes. I make my own files. I take my time. I work with my customers . I tell them the truth. I help other cobalt owners.I build and custom fab ****. I know my ****.....

So when you said he steals tunes and the other b.s what do you expect me to do. Sit around. No. You lied ..... Your a zach in terms of this... I mean I don't know how I can be more blunt to you.

I wouldn't care if u were on this forum if you treated people with respect and you didn't lie out Ure Ass. Area has never seen my tune and knows this we have talked. He's a very repsectful Tuner and not once has he seen any of my tunes. So the whole bs of me stealing tunes and ect is totally out the. **** hole for you.

It's like this, I can say I have Ure tune and it looks like **** and blah blah blah, to make you look bad. but would I? No, and that's because im honest and trustworthy and respectful to other who deserve it.
Thanks
Old 12-13-2011, 02:10 AM
Banned

Ive been trying to get you to cut your crap from the get go. But you wouldnt. Now lets cut the crap, i didnt come on here to start ****, your boy slowline started all the ****. My girlfriend just wanted to make it easier for people who have been referred to me to get in contact. Now end this. If you want to race, im down anytime.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:21 AM
Banned

End.done I see promoting ill call it out like people do when I'm helping others... U wanna race fine. Let's do it if all is well within the shop... And all honesty slowline is a great guy and so are the other friends I have. I see any trash talk to anyone. Like ive seen I will report it. But if your for real about the end of this crap im done. But let you in on some more info about me. I've helped or dealt with or somehow worked with a lot of the tunes on this forum. i am also starting another build which is a trifecta car but its limited to it due to it being a 05. Owners decision. Ian gonna be looking it all over, ill be telling vince what's goin on and what needs to be.done. its a pure custom built 2.2 .. i didnt build it but I'm being asked to look over it. And I have more as well that are lined up .... Custom builds. Mainly lnf and a few lsj.....
Old 12-13-2011, 02:25 AM
Banned

End.done I see promoting ill call it out like people do when I'm helping others... U wanna race fine. Let's do it if all is well within the shop... And all honesty slowline is a great guy and so are the other friends I have. I see any trash talk to anyone. Like ive seen I will report it. But if your for real about the end of this crap im done. But let you in on some more info about me. I've helped or dealt with or somehow worked with a lot of the tunes on this forum. i am also starting another build which is a trifecta car but its limited to it due to it being a 05. Owners decision. Ian gonna be looking it all over, ill be telling vince what's goin on and what needs to be.done. its a pure custom built 2.2 .. i didnt build it but I'm being asked to look over it. And I have more as well that are lined up .... Custom builds. Mainly lnf and a few lsj.....
K done. Whats the word on the 05? Turbo, engine build? Im doing the same thing with my buddies 09ls. Stock exterior, built motor, big turbo. Gotta love the base models.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:43 AM
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I tried to keep it to PMs, but he just has to talk **** everywhere. Ill post up some pics of my build then.
actually, before you came in here, everything was great.. then you came in here and ever since your first post you've been talking ****.

you are not "samy" you are sean. you had a different account here, whether it got banned or youre just posting under your girlfriends name i dont know. but if you keep posting and causing trouble under a false name you will be banned.

So you made that... And you talking **** to me. come on kid.

you were saying....???

You guys keep talking ****, am im trying to be peaceful. The only one of your little crew that has a fast car is ExSoccer. So which one of you guys is going to race me at ced?

"calling out" people who obviously have a slower car than you but are happy with the power they have and aren't trying to make more is just ignorant. so i will be racing you at CED. you want to come into the turbo thread and play, then we'll play.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by EXsoccer1921
actually, before you came in here, everything was great.. then you came in here and ever since your first post you've been talking ****.

you are not "samy" you are sean. you had a different account here, whether it got banned or youre just posting under your girlfriends name i dont know. but if you keep posting and causing trouble under a false name you will be banned.

you were saying....???

"calling out" people who obviously have a slower car than you but are happy with the power they have and aren't trying to make more is just ignorant. so i will be racing you at CED. you want to come into the turbo thread and play, then we'll play.
I would LOVE to race you. Didnt we have enough drama on facebook or wherever that was? Either way, thanks for posting a pic of my last set up. BTW i posted more pics in the thread of the "PROGRESSION of my LSJ." lol.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:18 AM
Banned

Less blurry one over there.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:19 AM
Banned

Ill race any of you guys. And if you knew ANYTHING about intake manifold design you would know that a d shaped long plenum is ideal for turbo cars. Short 3.5" runners optimized for the power goal i set. Which is 600whp btw. Also shooting for a 10sec pass. But thats not important right now. BTW if anyone would like to know, the hahn intake manifold is efficient at a flow over 80lbs/min... Saab was well done by then. Oh yea, i test parts too. Forgot to mention that.
LMFAO. Do you just like to see yourself talk or what cause you're blowing a lot of bullshit here. If saab was so bad why wouldn't zzp use a hahn intake manifold to make their almost 900hp? Or are you a better bolt turner and fabber than zzp?????
Old 12-13-2011, 07:25 AM
Banned

and it's funny he keeps posting pics of the same thing, saying it's his old setup, but has no pics of a new setup. you have to sell your camera to buy some fabbing tools? rofl. oh oh wait, he did switch from the mani zzp made 900 on to a hahn intake mani and he added a catch can on the stock valve cover!
Old 12-13-2011, 08:40 AM

so, can we like delete the last 5 pages and just get back on topic??? For **** sake man, post of pic if you must, but leave the **** talking out. This is one of the few (and I mean FEW) non-**** threads that keeps my attention anymore.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:35 AM

Hey people really? Samy chill the **** out man, lets grow some and cut the bs. Whats the deal coming here and calling out people to race you like 7 moths from now? If your car is fully built and runs as you say it does bla bla then lets show some proof with sheets, vids, pics. show ur setup progress and all that stuff because thats what this thread is about. If you got issues with other members then seriously open up a new thread and call them out and bitch all you want. Am goin directly to you becasue i saw you started throwing **** at ccsss3 a and this is not the right place to do it.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:38 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 05Slowline
just pussies that like to start **** like ebristol who has been rumored to have switched dynos to attain the high m62 300 number he got
Why do you hate on me so much? You basically have the entire ZZP Turbo kit and you still can't figure out how to get your car running right. Thousands of dollars and a year later and you still have no idea what 300whp is all about.

And will you tell your tuner to stop talking about me. He is on my ignore list so I don't see his posts. But people keep telling me he keeps bringing me up.

I don't care about what you or James has to say. Move on swinger.

Originally Posted by BumbleBee
Bunch of losers in here.

Originally Posted by mexi_loco
so, can we like delete the last 5 pages and just get back on topic??? For **** sake man, post of pic if you must, but leave the **** talking out. This is one of the few (and I mean FEW) non-**** threads that keeps my attention anymore.
Exactly. This thread is about turbo builds. Its not about who's car is faster or which tuner is blowing up LSJs/LNFs.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:43 AM

soo.....finished up my tuning (for now) this past saturday. Boosting about 18ish psi for now until I can install my mechanical boost guage. But me and my tuner are very tempted to drain to gas and go for e85 and up the boost to about 28-30psi. She really woke the **** up with the few psi's we did add though...enough to get the 5.0's attention and slap me with a $1000 ticket
Old 12-13-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm too JDM for you

80's and return style won't be enough for e85 on your setup
Old 12-13-2011, 11:29 AM

care to explain my good sir?

Quick Reply: Official Turbo LSJ thread!!!