2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Official TVS Thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 09:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you guys crack me up. No one can see my ninja tunes I would post a 40 roll but yall would be like um what just happened and not be able to see anything
Old 08-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Challenge accepted.... Lol let's c this video
Old 08-11-2012, 11:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by zrated89
you guys crack me up. No one can see my ninja tunes I would post a 40 roll but yall would be like um what just happened and not be able to see anything
You would post one or you can't post one? Don't forget about that "bad boost gauge"
Old 08-11-2012, 11:30 AM

james i want a secret ninja tune to make my car fast
Old 08-11-2012, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by carstedt
james i want a secret ninja tune to make my car fast
Gotta keep er together first
Old 08-11-2012, 11:37 AM

she will..we already discussed wut happened last time which was a simple mistake..i jus decided to hav it all redone again with sum new stuff when we tore it apart or itd b done already
Old 08-11-2012, 11:39 AM

she will..we already discussed wut happened last time which was a simple mistake..i jus decided to hav it all redone again with sum new stuff when we tore it apart or itd b done already
Let's just hope it doesn't end up like the guy with the lysholm...
Old 08-11-2012, 11:40 AM

? not sure i heard the story of him
Old 08-11-2012, 11:47 AM

**** still aint running
Old 08-11-2012, 11:51 AM

ohhhhh ok nvm ik who ur talking about..i thought there was another story...no mine will b back up no problems weve pulled that engine a few times before...the reason its takin longer this time is cuz i had more pieces in the engine replaced with new stuff and then i had my trans done and ordered the axles...now i got sum pieces getting painted as well and then it will b going back together
Old 08-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Banned

Hey Tyler you happen to know why his **** isn't running? Let me inform you kid!

First off its a kit that isn't mass produced so everything will more then likely be different then the others.
Second, Joey purchased a engine that has a long recorded history of sleeve issues and etc. previous owner took it to a shop and tried to have it fixed but as you can see it didn't work.
Third, his car did run and it ran great even on a base file I created. But he popped codes and seen alumnium shavings in his oil so I tol him to check internals.

Nicks car was the fact he also purchased a used engine and had a blown head gasket so he was sending a **** ton of coolant into the engine and passed the rings. Which caused a horrid steam train type deal.

So simply stated issues are on the other side of things. And I stopped tuning you because you never listen, I say don't race till I finish your file. What happens you race anyway. I ask for a log you say I made one when I raced I'll send it. I said ok whatever. I look for a log and text you. You say just add 10% more fuel... " sorry to say. **** don't work like that when you tune correctly.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:15 PM

ohhhhh ok nvm ik who ur talking about..i thought there was another story...no mine will b back up no problems weve pulled that engine a few times before...the reason its takin longer this time is cuz i had more pieces in the engine replaced with new stuff and then i had my trans done and ordered the axles...now i got sum pieces getting painted as well and then it will b going back together
Any idea how much longer?

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
Hey Tyler you happen to know why his **** isn't running? Let me inform you kid!
Because you tuned it prolly..
First off its a kit that isn't mass produced so everything will more then likely be different then the others.
Second, Joey purchased a engine that has a long recorded history of sleeve issues and etc. previous owner took it to a shop and tried to have it fixed but as you can see it didn't work.
Third, his car did run and it ran great even on a base file I created. But he popped codes and seen alumnium shavings in his oil so I tol him to check internals.

Nicks car was the fact he also purchased a used engine and had a blown head gasket so he was sending a **** ton of coolant into the engine and passed the rings. Which caused a horrid steam train type deal.

So simply stated issues are on the other side of things. And I stopped tuning you because you never listen, I say don't race till I finish your file. What happens you race anyway. I ask for a log you say I made one when I raced I'll send it. I said ok whatever. I look for a log and text you. You say just add 10% more fuel... " sorry to say. **** don't work like that when you tune correctly.
Thanks for informing me. Shouldn't you be informing everyone else that you shouldn't run more than a 10gph nozzle?
Old 08-11-2012, 12:18 PM

not yet my buddy who has the car for me while im out here still works so he doesnt get to much time to work on it...alot of parts are painted already..the trans came in and he painted that as well...axles came in so ik thats good to go...hes picking the engine up monday i believe and will finish painting the rest of the pieces..so its goona be a bit before its completely done but as far as start up and running it wont b long..jus wont be going out till its completely finished
Old 08-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Banned

Tyler you honestly believe your funny don't you. Your ignorance has proven yet again and your immaturity. And apparently you couldn't read 12 year old. His car runs fine . In fact same with both nick and Joey. Joey just is having issues with aluminum shavings prob from sleeves like Steve had issues with. Yeah I'm causing shavings to be in oil. Get ure **** correct. Grow up lol .

And yes being smart you shouldn't use a larger meth nozzl then 10gph on a dded car. But we all know your not so ahit happens right
Old 08-11-2012, 12:40 PM

**** hasn't happened yet, has it?
Get YOUR **** correct
Old 08-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Banned

Yeah your meth vacuum line has broke. Your clutch is blown but yet your so smart and haven't replaced it.. Your meth kit has fucked up before but you caught it before anything happened. Honestly just from your immaturity and stupidity . I hope your **** blows. I put that on you because you show no respect and honestly it would be funny.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Banned

What happens when your wot and ure vacuum line poppa off or ure controller fails with your way to much meth ? Pop. It'll happen.... And I'm gonna laugh my ass of ad say I told you do. Oh but wait you live with mommy and she pays for your ****. Nothing to be proud of bro.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:58 PM
TTR Powered

What happens when your wot and ure vacuum line poppa off or ure controller fails with your way to much meth ? Pop. It'll happen.... And I'm gonna laugh my ass of ad say I told you do. Oh but wait you live with mommy and she pays for your ****. Nothing to be proud of bro.

Tstone, you need to stop and think about what your saying before you say it.
you really don't know anything when it comes to the ecotec or any platform in that matter.

Racing cars on a un finished tune is the bigest FAIL there is.

I agree with what james says about your car. you give cobalts a bad name.

So, just go have your "mommy" trade in that one for a ford..
Old 08-11-2012, 01:05 PM

Yeah your meth vacuum line has broke. Your clutch is blown but yet your so smart and haven't replaced it.. Your meth kit has fucked up before but you caught it before anything happened. Honestly just from your immaturity and stupidity . I hope your **** blows. I put that on you because you show no respect and honestly it would be funny.
it's popped off before.. clutch isn't blown, it rarely slips.. meth kit has never "fucked up".. and I hope it blows too, because that only means faster

I can hear it pop off so I let off.. We can play the "what if" game all day.. I guess we'll wait and see what happens I'm 17, i'm pretty sure 99% of people live with "mommy" when they're 17..

Originally Posted by Team SS
Tstone, you need to stop and think about what your saying before you say it.
you really don't know anything when it comes to the ecotec or any platform in that matter.

Racing cars on a un finished tune is the bigest FAIL there is.

I agree with what james says about your car. you give cobalts a bad name.

So, just go have your "mommy" trade in that one for a ford..
I know quite a bit actually.. more than your average 17 yo does. Also, I wasn't on his tune when I raced BECAUSE it wasn't finished. and idc what kind of name I give them lol. Idc what all of you people that hang from James' nuts think. and i'd rather not have my "mommy" go trade it in, I like it
Old 08-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Banned

Tyler when I was 17 I lived on my own with two jobs and college. Not with mommy. Tyler you may be a good person, but you did race when you had a failed maf on Toms tune, you did race when I told you not to race. Vid to prove it.. I didn't want to tune you because how you treat your car what your doing to it. Meth etc.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:11 PM

Tyler when I was 17 I lived on my own with two jobs and college. Not with mommy. Tyler you may be a good person, but you did race when you had a failed maf on Toms tune, you did race when I told you not to race. Vid to prove it.. I didn't want to tune you because how you treat your car what your doing to it. Meth etc.
I'll go ahead and just call BS on the 17 thing. I didn't race on a failed MAF, because my MAF has never failed. It was the tune. I did race on a different tune when you told me not too, yes.
& I'm confused how 1 post i'm immature and stupid, and the next post "I may be a good person"..

We can sit here and argue back and forth all day.. I don't really care lol. It'll just show how "immature" I am because WE'RE arguing.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:15 PM
TTR Powered

Originally Posted by TStone
I'll go ahead and just call BS on the 17 thing. I didn't race on a failed MAF, because my MAF has never failed. It was the tune. I did race on a different tune when you told me not too, yes.
& I'm confused how 1 post i'm immature and stupid, and the next post "I may be a good person"..

We can sit here and argue back and forth all day.. I don't really care lol. It'll just show how "immature" I am because WE'RE arguing.

just blow the car up already

Then your mommy can buy you a toy car to play with
Old 08-11-2012, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Team SS
just blow the car up already

Then your mommy can buy you a toy car to play with
She'll prolly rent me a toy car while she builds mine
Old 08-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Banned

Tyler, I graduated hs when I was 17 lol and yes I didn't live with mommy. You can be a good person and a inconsiderate *****, disrespectful, immature, and show stupidity. It has nothing to do with being a good person. I met yuh a few times, you were a good guy. You just go behind people's back and are shady none the less.
And tyler, how was te time off? He tuned you on a failed maf. And your raced on the failed maf or **** tune so therefore you raced on a **** tune and a **** maf whic shows proof of what I have said. And you did race on a file with one revision. And I said not to which is why I'm smart . If I can't trust you why tune you?
Old 08-11-2012, 01:24 PM

Tyler, I graduated hs when I was 17 lol and yes I didn't live with mommy. You can be a good person and a inconsiderate *****, disrespectful, immature, and show stupidity. It has nothing to do with being a good person. I met yuh a few times, you were a good guy. You just go behind people's back and are shady none the less.
And tyler, how was te time off? He tuned you on a failed maf. And your raced on the failed maf or **** tune so therefore you raced on a **** tune and a **** maf whic shows proof of what I have said. And you did race on a file with one revision. And I said not to which is why I'm smart . If I can't trust you why tune you?

Thanks. Never thought you'd say something like that.
I graduated HS when I was 17 too. I'm still gonna call BS though.

& I didn't have a check valve at the time he tuned me, so meth was leaking in after a pull, soo trims were way off but we assumed they were right.. soo got check valve and car ran like poop, which is when a possible MAF failure coulda been the problem, but it WASN'T. IT WASN'T THE PROBLEM. I'VE NEVER HAD A FAILED/BAD MAF. NEVER, EVER. ALSO, I'VE NEVER RACED ON ONE OF YOUR TVS FILES. NEVER, EVER. I NEVER HAVE. I'VE NEVER RACED ANOTHER CAR WHILE YOUR TUNE WAS ON MY CAR SINCE I'VE HAD THE TVS. I HAVE NOT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? I HAVEN'T RACED ANY ONE WITH YOUR TVS TUNE ON MY CAR. CAN YOU COMPREHEND THAT, OR AT LEAST TRY?

Quick Reply: Official TVS Thread!!!